Know what you're looking for? Search by Name or Number now:
Know what you're looking for? Search now by Pattern, Book or Keyword:
Enter your Zip code to find aprofessional in your area!
View cord position
View tilting mechanisms
View multiple blinds on one headrail
View cloth tapes
You have finished configuring your blinds. Please review pricing on the right side of the page & click the
Add to Cart link to complete.
Bali vinyl horizontal blinds are a classic window treatment with up-to-date colors, textures and patterns that feature privacy, light control, durability, and ease of operation.
Slat Material: Non-leaded vinyl formulation slats
The slat material formulation offer room darkening and superior privacy. The SureTight slim profile steel headrail has premium light-blocking features. All components are color-coordinated. The vinyl bottomrail is white in color to match the backside of the slats.
Cleaning: Occasional light vacuuming with a brush attachment should keep blinds clean. More severe soiling can be removed by using a soft cloth and a mild detergent and water solution.
Type of Warrant: Limited Lifetime warranty on headrail and components. There is a 3-year warranty on the 2” Vinyl Material.
What is Covered: These blind products are warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship for the time period specified that:
· The product was properly installed in a residential dwelling
· The product was made or assembled exclusively from Bali materials and components
· The Bali recommendations were followed with regard to limitations and specifications
Who is Covered: This warranty extends only to you as the original purchaser of the stated blind.
Obligations to the Consumer: The obligations of Bali are limited to the repair or replacement of parts or products found to be defective. Bali is not responsible for shipping costs or labor costs for measuring and taking the blind down or reinstalling the product. If repairs are made under this warranty, the repairs will be made with like or similar parts.
What the Warranty Does Not Cover: This warranty does not cover conditions or damages caused by accidents, alterations, misuse, or failure to follow instructions for measurement, installations, cleaning or maintenance. In addition, normal wear and tear are not covered by the warranty.
All materials can lose original intensity after long exposure to the sun. When left for extended periods in direct sunlight, plastics tend to yellow or crack. All cords will eventually wear out. Bal considers these things normal wear and tear and are not covered under warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WRITTEN OR ORAL WARRANTIES OR OBILIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES. No person is authorized to extend or alter this warranty. Bali should have no liability whatsoever for incidental or consequential damages. Warranty claims must be accompanied by the original sales receipt as well as details regarding the nature of the problem, location of the blind, etc.
· Inside Mount: Please provide us with the exact measurements of your window area. Do not take deductions. Allowances of 3/8” are made at the factory to ensure a perfect fit. The window casing must be at least ¾” deep.
· Outside Mount: Please provide us with the exact measurements of the area you want to cover. The factory makes no allowances on outside mount. Be sure to take window casing into account for complete coverage.
Center Tilt Only
9 ½” – 84”
9” – 84”
Controls on Opposite Sides –
12” – 84”
Controls on Opposite Side -
Multiple Shades on one headrail
24” – 120”
Same Side Controls –
16 1/16” – 84”
Multiple shades on one headrail
32 1/8” – 120”
Height: 10” – 108”
Minimum Depth Required:
· For Inside Mount: 1 ¾”
· For Flush Mount:
o Without valance: 2 5/8”
o With Standard Valance: 3 5/16”
o With Double Valance: 4”
ControlMate® Remote Control
Width: 19” exact – 84”
Max Size: 6,048 sq. in.
Slat Count and Stack Height
10” -14 7/8”
15” – 19 7/8”
20” – 24 7/8”
25” – 29 7/8”
30” – 34 7/8”
35” – 39 7/8”
40” – 44 7/8”
45” – 49 7/8”
50” – 54 7/8”
55” – 59 7/8”
60” – 64 7/8”
65” – 69 7/8”
70” – 74 7/8”
75” – 79 7/8”
80” – 84 7/8”
85” – 89 7/8”
90” – 94 7/8”
95” – 99 7/8”
100” – 104 7/8”
105” – 108”
Opposite Side Controls
Of Lift Cords
9” – 11 15/16”
12” – 26”
26 1/16” – 44”
44 1/16” – 62”
62 1/16” – 74”
74 1/16” – 80”
80 1/16” – 84”
Same Side Controls
Number of Ladders
16 1/16” – 30”
30 1/16” – 48”
48 1/16” – 66”
66 1/16” – 84”
*On all inside mount blinds, take 3/8” deduction before determining ladder and lift quantity.
All Mounting Hardware Included!
· Hold Down: Bracket mounted at the bottom of the window for the bottomrail to lock into. It is meant to prevent blinds from swaying. Recommended for doors and windows with high wind exposure.
· Extension: Extended the back of the shade 3/16”, 2 ¾”, or 4 ¾” from the mounting surface to clear obstructions.
· Standard Valance: 2” Slat Valance provided standard to provide a finished look. For outside mount, the standard return length is 3 5/16” (from miter to wall) and a full recess depth (from front of valance to wall) of 3 5/16”. Custom return length and valance width is available upon request.
· Double Valance: A double slat valance is optional that provides better headrail coverage and a more upscale look. For outside mount, the standard return length is 3 15/16” (from miter to wall) and a full recess depth (from front of valance to wall) of 4”. Custom return length and valance width is available upon request.
· Wood Cornice: Crafted from premium hardwood with a fine furniture quality finish. Inside mount has straight cut ends, no returns or dustcover while outside mount has mitered corners. Choose from 5 ½” Regal, 7 ½” Regal, 5 ½” Noble, and 7 ½” Noble Cornice types. The standard return length is 5” for all types. Please call us at 1-800-548-5711 for pricing and details. The Specifications for a cornice are as follows:
o Inside Mount Width: 17 ¼” – 191”
§ Widths greater than 94” will be manufactured in two or three sections. Each section will be shipped in a separate box. The sections must be spliced together during installation.
o Outside Mount Width: 17” – 191”
§ Some widths will be produced in two or three sections, depending on the cornice type.
Multiple Blinds on One Headrail: Two or more blinds can be installed on a single headrail to provide a practical treatment for larger windows or sliding patio doors. It offers the versatility of opening one blind while keeping the other one closed on wide windows for more privacy. Choose from two or three blinds on one headrail.
ControlMate Remote Control Blinds: A convenient alternative to controlling your blinds that allows for easier operation in high windows, behind furniture and above sinks or bathtubs. The remote control is easy to use and operates the blind with a simple push of a button, or can be programmed to open and close automatically based on outside light conditions. There is no costly hard wiring, as they are battery operated and easy to install. The long life lithium battery is standard in every motor for up to five years of use without changing batteries. This feature tilts blinds only, and will not raise and lower the blinds.
· 1 ½” Solid Colors: Add some flair to your shade by adding a solid cloth tape to hide the lift ladders. A variety of colors are available to match décor and textiles.
· 1 ½” Patterns and Colors: The decorative cloth tapes hide the lift ladders. It’s offered in a variety of different colors and designs to match any décor. The decorative cloth tapes have pattern visible to the room side only.
Other Special Options – Please call 1-800-548-5711 for pricing and details
· Corner Blinds and Bay Window Blinds
· Cut Out Blinds
(based on 3 reviews)
of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Back to top
Excellent in every way !
By D. Grimes
from Albany, Georgia
Comments about Blinds Bali Mini Blinds Vinyl 2" Macro Blinds Americana:
Everything about this order and product went smoothly and was exactly what we wanted (as described). I highly recommend dealing with Steve's Wallpaper and Blind.
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
About Me Midrange Shopper
The blind is beautiful and works great in our bedroom. It is easy to use and my husband had no problems installing it. [...]
Just what I wanted for blinds
from Canton, OH
I changed from a pleated blind design in my great room to these blinds and they provide so much more light and amazingly, more privacy, too. I am very pleased with how well they are constructed and how perfectly they fit all my windows in this room.
Sign up for special alerts & promotionsnow and receive an instant coupon for
$10 00 OFF
your next order of $175 or more!
Watch for us in your inbox soon!Use this coupon at checkoutto save $10.00 off your next purchaseof $175 or more!
Code Expires At Midnight!
Please specify the MovieUrl property for the location (URL) of the movie to display.
Free Shipping on most Blind OrdersMost blind orders include FREE Ground Shipping to your home or office in the contiguous United States. Some manufacturers charge an oversized freight charge per order (regardless of the number of blinds) on extra wide blinds because they must use a special delivery company. The width when oversized freight charges apply varies depending on the manufacturer (usually it is around 95 inches or wider) and the charge may be up to $75 per manufacturer per order. M & B and Levolor do not charge oversized freight. Shutters have a freight charge due to the weight of the product. Most blind orders ship within 3 to 5 business days. We do ship to Canada and all other countries. Please call us or send e-mail for applicable charges. Our manufacturers impose a handling fee per order depending on the type of product and order amount that is purchased. For Blind orders, the handling fee is $4.95 per order. You will only be charged one handling fee per order and if ordering blinds and wallpaper together the total handling fee will be determined by the wallpaper order total.
Next Day and 2nd Day AirAll orders can be shipped next day or 2nd day air for an additional charge. Selecting this shipping method does not speed up the manufacturing of your order. It only speeds up the delivery of your order once it leaves the warehouse. Next day and 2nd air day charges on our site are not applicable for Saturday or Sunday delivery. Additional charges will apply If you would like next day or 2nd day air specifically for Saturday or Sunday delivery (please call for price specifically for Saturday or Sunday delivery).
Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canadian and Foreign Country Orders Steve’s Blinds and Wallpaper accepts orders from outside the contiguous USA including Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canada and foreign country orders. Shipping rates vary depending on the order and the delivery address. To learn the amount of the shipping rate you may place your order and we will contact you with the charges before processing the order, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 1-800-548-5711 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
For a limited time buy 3 of any qualifying blind and receive the 4th blind of equal or lesser value absolutely free!
Savings will be automatically reflected in your shopping cart. This offer may not be applied to previous orders. If some or all of the order is returned, the value of the free blind/shade will not be refunded or credited back. Does not apply to commercial orders.
For immediatepricing assistanceplease call1-800-548-5711or email us
Based upon your selection of the
the following options are not available:
These items will be removed from the available
options when you press "Yes". If it is an important
feature to you, select "No" and we will cancel your
Do you want to proceed with your selection?
Show Discontinued Colors
You are currently adding:
You are currently adding a new worksheet