Know what you're looking for? Search by Name or Number now:
Know what you're looking for? Search now by Pattern, Book or Keyword:
Enter your Zip code to find aprofessional in your area!
Save An Extra 65% Off
Discount is automatically applied. Hurry, sale ends soon!
View cord position
View lifting system
View continuous cord loop
View multiple shades on one headrail
View fabric lining
View top down feature
View skytrack skylight
View sun up/sun down feature
You have finished configuring your blinds. Please review pricing on the right side of the page & click the
Add to Cart link to complete.
· Inside Mount: Please provide us with the exact measurements of your window. The manufacturer will make the necessary deductions to ensure a proper fit.
· Outside Mount: Please provide us with the exact measurements of the area you want to cover. The manufacturer will not make any allowances, however specialty applications may have allowances for outside mount.
(Add to stack height)
*Includes headrail and bottomrail
Standard Pleat Specifications
· Minimum Width: 9” Outside Mount, 9 3/8” Inside Mount
· Maximum Width: 144”
o Side Mount Max. Width: 60”
· Minimum Height: 9”
· Maximum Height: 96”
Minimum Depth for Inside Mount
· Flush Headrail Mount: 1 7/8”
· Minimum Inside Mount: ¾”
· Minimum Width: 18” Outside Mount, 18 3/8” Inside Mount
· Maximum Width: 96” (made with overlaps for sizes exceeding the fabric width; overlap not available in center of shade)
o With Multiple Shades on One Headrail Per Panel: 60”
o With Multiple Shades on One Headrail Overall: 144”
· Minimum Height: 12”
· Maximum Height: 84”
o With Multiple Shades on One Headrail:72”
· Maximum Overall Size: 6400 square inches
Minimum Depth For Cordless Inside Mount
· Flush Headrail Mount: 2 1/8”
Continuous Cord Loop:
· Minimum Width: 18” Outside Mount, 18 3/8” Inside Mont
· Maximum Width: 144” (when exceeding fabric width, made with overlaps)
Minimum Depth for Inside Mount CCL
· Flush Headrail Mount: 2”
· Minimum Inside Mount: 1 ¼”
Neat Pleat Specifications
· Minimum Width: 12 1/8” Outside Mount, 12 ½” Inside Mount
· Maximum Width: 120”
o Max. Side Mount Width: 60”
· Minimum Height: 6”
o With Multiple Shades on One Headrail Overall: 120”
o With Multiple Shades on One Hearail: 72”
· Maximum Width: 120” (made with overlaps for sizes exceeding the fabric width)
Top Down Bottom Up Specifications
· Maximum Width:
o Single Shade: 96”
§ Side Mount Single Shade: 60”
o With Multiple Blinds on One Headrail:
§ Standard Pleat:144”
§ Neat Pleat: 120”
§ Side Mount: 42”
All Necessary Mounting Hardware Included!
· Standard: Zinc-plated spring steel hidden snap-in brackets for easy installation.
· Side Mount Brackets: Available when shades must be installed from the side of the casing or wall.
· Extension Brackets: Available upon request, extends the back of the shade out to avoid any obstructions, such as door handles. Available in 2”, 2 5/8”, 3 ½”.
· Hold-Down Brackets: Available upon request, lock the bottomrail down to avoid swaying.
· Standard Pleat: Standard pleated shades
· Neat Pleat: A patented back ladder support is color-coordinated to the back of the fabric. It ensures uniform pleat spacing from top to bottom. Your pleats will not sag or flatten out, guaranteed for life.
· Standard: Standard lift cord
· Cordless: Raise and lower shades with the touch of your hand. Perfect for homes with children and pets because it is ideal for safety. Also, the elimination of the lift cord provide a more attractive appearance. It is operated by a long-lasting belt-driven motor for a smooth, quiet operation. Please make sure that this feature is only used on windows where you have easy access and can comfortably raise and lower the shade by hand.
· Continuous Cord Loop: A single, continuous white loop cord raises and lowers the shade, maintaining the same length no matter what position the shade is in. The slim headrail contains a powerful clutch that stops the shade precisely at any point and hold the bottomrail level. The clutch mechanism also helps lift the shades weight as it’s raised for easier lifting. Therefore, this feature is perfect for large windows. Shades wider than 70” have a headrail gearbox for easier lifting, but more pulls are required. The blind is stacked tighter than the conventional cord and is held more securely. The headrail is color-coordinated to the shade, and in some cases has a white front slat.
· Dayliner: Increases the privacy and creates a neutral appearance to the streetside.
· Midnight Liner: Creates total privacy and room darkening effects. Also provides a neutral appearance to the streetside. Outside mount recommended to ensure complete room darkening.
Additional Options – Please call 1-800-548-5711 for pricing and details
· Bay or Corner Windows
· Specialty Shades
· Sun Up/Sun Down Shades
(based on 12 reviews)
of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
Reviewed by 12 customers
Displaying reviews 1-12
Back to top
Product just as described
from Twin Cities
About Me Midrange Shopper
Comments about Blinds Bali Pleated Shades 1" Neat Pleat Crepe:
I used a double shade for sliding glass patio door. Works great. Lots of color choices.
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
Couldn't be better
By Fix it Mom
from Utica, New York
About Me Budget Shopper
Easy to order, arrived on time, easy to install. Very pleased with the entire experience.
By the perfectionist
from santa rosa , ca
Steve's had the best price on these blinds - far less than any local discount stores. They were sized just right, and were simple to install. I've had several compliments on the clean design of these shades and am glad I chose the white color - it provides a nice light in my kitchen and looks nice from outside.
love these, have bought them in the past
good pleated shades.
from Ykiah, CA
Exactly want I wanted. Only downside: colors difficult to determine online (colors not true) Solved that by going to home improvement store & looking in Bali book, then home to order - without having to take time for samples to be mailed.
The best prices I could find!
It came exactly as ordered.
Excellent product, would purchase again
from Medina, OH
I wanted a pleated shade that would provide privacy and at the same time I would still be able to see through. The shades I purchased were perfect! The color and style were also exactly what I wanted. Execellent quality and very easy to install. Also, on-line chat was very helpful when I was ordering.
I would gladly purchase again!
from Merritt MI
Loved the product, it's all that I expected. Delivers privacy with the day liner. I chose a medium light color for the kitchen. They arrived timely and were easy to install with complete directions. Very easy to clean. Over all, am very pleased.
Beautiful blinds, excellent quality
I had these exact same blinds at my old house, purchased about 13 yrs. ago. I love the quality and nice clean look. They do hang nicely. I had a friend measure for me and another hang them. The went up easily and my friend, a handyman by trade, said he hadn't seen any like them, was impressed with the quality and how easily they went up, and really liked the feature of being able to lower the blinds from the top. I received the blinds from Steve's in a timely manner. I would say the only drawback to these blinds is the fabric makes it difficult to clean when dust builds up on them over time. I will have to be more proactive about cleaning them with sweeper extension periodically.
I would buy this product again
from Bethel, Vt
Used to keep out the sunlight and to give some privacy.
Perfect look, good quality
We have purchased several sets of these for bedroom windows to coordinate the view of our house from the street. They arrived within a reasonable amount of time, were very easy to install and add a clean, crisp look to the rooms.
Love my neat pleats!
from Milwaukee, WI
My house has a lot of beautiful windows, but neighbors that we don't want looking in. With the top-down neat pleats we keep only the part of the window that needs to be covered for privacy. I bought pearl white and it lets the light come through. :)
Sign up for special alerts & promotionsnow and receive an instant coupon for
$10 00 OFF
your next order of $175 or more!
Watch for us in your inbox soon!Use this coupon at checkoutto save $10.00 off your next purchaseof $175 or more!
Code Expires At Midnight!
Please specify the MovieUrl property for the location (URL) of the movie to display.
Free Shipping on most Blind OrdersMost blind orders include FREE Ground Shipping to your home or office in the continental United States. Some manufacturers charge an oversized freight charge per order (regardless of the number of blinds) on extra wide blinds because they must use a special delivery company. The width when oversized freight charges apply varies depending on the manufacturer (usually it is around 95 inches or wider) and the charge may be up to $75 per manufacturer per order. M & B and Levolor do not charge oversized freight. Shutters have a freight charge due to the weight of the product. Most blind orders ship within 3 to 5 business days. We do ship to Canada and all other countries. Please call us or send e-mail for applicable charges. Our manufacturers impose a handling fee per order depending on the type of product and order amount that is purchased. For Blind orders, the handling fee is $4.95 per order. You will only be charged one handling fee per order and if ordering blinds and wallpaper together the total handling fee will be determined by the wallpaper order total.
Next Day and 2nd Day AirAll orders can be shipped next day or 2nd day air for an additional charge. Selecting this shipping method does not speed up the manufacturing of your order. It only speeds up the delivery of your order once it leaves the warehouse. Next day and 2nd air day charges on our site are not applicable for Saturday or Sunday delivery. Additional charges will apply If you would like next day or 2nd day air specifically for Saturday or Sunday delivery (please call for price specifically for Saturday or Sunday delivery).
Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canadian and Foreign Country Orders Steve’s Blinds and Wallpaper accepts orders from outside the continental USA including Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canada and foreign country orders. Shipping rates vary depending on the order and the delivery address. To learn the amount of the shipping rate you may place your order and we will contact you with the charges before processing the order, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 1-800-548-5711 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
For a limited time buy 3 of any qualifying blind and receive the 4th blind of equal or lesser value absolutely free!
Savings will be automatically reflected in your shopping cart. This offer may not be applied to previous orders. If some or all of the order is returned, the value of the free blind/shade will not be refunded or credited back. Does not apply to commercial orders.
For immediatepricing assistanceplease call1-800-548-5711or email us
Based upon your selection of the
the following options are not available:
These items will be removed from the available
options when you press "Yes". If it is an important
feature to you, select "No" and we will cancel your
Do you want to proceed with your selection?
Show Discontinued Colors
You are currently adding:
You are currently adding a new worksheet