Know what you're looking for?
Search by Name or Number now:
Enter your Zip code to find a
professional in your area!
View cord position
View lifting system
View multiple shades on one headrail
View fabric lining
View top down features
View fabric overlap
View skytrack skylight
View cord cleat
View sun up/sun down feature
View extension brackets
View hold down brackets
View spacer blocks
View blackout side channel
You have finished configuring your blinds. Please review pricing on the right side of the page & click the
Add to Cart link to complete.
Fabric Width: 63”
Overlap Available: Yes
Liner Available: No
Cordless Available: No
Privacy Rating: Semi-Private – Light is screened to varying degrees depending on fabric style and color. Silhouettes of objects and people are visible through the shade.
Cleaning Instructions: These were developed for the fabric used in pleated shades.
· Remove the pleated shade from the window, open the shade and lay it out on a clean, flat surface, such as a table or countertop. If the shade is dusty, simply vacuum over it using an upholstery attachment. For cleaning fingerprints or soiled spots on pleated shades, Bali recommends using an aerosol spray foam upholstery or fabric cleaner. Spray the foam cleaner over the entire area to be cleaned. Immediately scrub the area with a clean damp sponge until the stains are removed. If necessary, the entire shade may be cleaned in this fashion. Be careful not to crush or wrinkle the fabric. Remove the excess water from the fabric by patting with a clean, dry towel. Hang the shade up when completely dry. Frequent cleaning may tend to remove the fullness and body of the pleated fabric. Due to the differences in ultrasonic cleaning operators, it is not recommended. Do not use strong detergents or spot removers. Dry cleaning is not recommended.
Type Of Warranty
· Limited Lifetime Warranty for Neat Pleat ® products.
· Three year warranty for Standard Pleat products.
What is Covered:
· Pleated shades are warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship for the time period specified provided that the product was properly installed in a residential home, the product was made or assembled exclusively from Bali materials and components, and Bali’s recommendation were followed with regard to limitations and specifications.
Who is Covered: This warranty extends only to you as the original purchaser.
Obligations to the Consumer: The obligation of Bali are limited to the repair or replacement of parts or product found to be defective. Bali is not responsible for shipping costs or labor costs for measuring and taking the shade down or reinstalling the product. If repairs are made under this warranty, the repairs will be made with like or similar parts.
What the Warranty Does Not Cover: This warranty does not cover conditions or damages caused by accidents, alterations, misuse, or failure to follow instructions for measurement, installations, cleaning or maintenance. In addition, normal wear and tear are not covered by the warranty. All fabrics can lose original intensity after long exposure to the sun. When left for extended periods in direct sunlight, plastics tend to yellow or crack. All cords will eventually wear out. Bali considers these things to be normal wear and tear and are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other written or oral warranties or obligations and liabilities. No person is authorized to extend or alter this warranty.
· Inside Mount: Please provide us with the exact measurements of your window. The manufacturer will make the necessary deductions to ensure a proper fit.
· Outside Mount: Please provide us with the exact measurements of the area you want to cover. The manufacturer will not make any allowances, however specialty applications may have allowances for outside mount.
Stack Height Chart
*Includes headrail and bottomrail
· Minimum Width: 12 1/8” Outside Mount, 12 ½” Inside Mount
· Maximum Width: 120”
o Max. Side Mount Width: 60”
· Minimum Height: 6”
· Maximum Height: 96”
Minimum Depth for Inside Mount
· Flush Headrail Mount: 1 7/8”
· Minimum Inside Mount: ¾”
· Minimum Width: 18” Outside Mount, 18 3/8” Inside Mount
· Maximum Width: 96” (made with overlaps for sizes exceeding the fabric width; overlap not available in center of shade)
o With Multiple Shades on One Headrail Per Panel: 60”
o With Multiple Shades on One Headrail Overall: 120”
· Minimum Height: 12”
· Maximum Height: 84”
o With Multiple Shades on One Hearail: 72”
· Maximum Overall Size: 6400 square inches
Continuous Cord Loop:
· Maximum Width: 120” (made with overlaps for sizes exceeding the fabric width)
· Minimum Height: 9”
· Flush Headrail Mount: 2”
· Minimum Inside Mount: 1 ¼”
Top Down Bottom Up Specifications
· Maximum Width:
o Single Shade: 96”
§ Side Mount Single Shade: 60”
o With Multiple Blinds on One Headrail:
§ Standard Pleat:144”
§ Neat Pleat: 120”
§ Side Mount: 42”
All Necessary Mounting Hardware Included!
· Standard: Zinc-plated spring steel hidden snap-in brackets for easy installation.
· Side Mount Brackets: Available when shades must be installed from the side of the casing or wall.
· Extension Brackets: Available upon request, extends the back of the shade out to avoid any obstructions, such as door handles. Available in 2”, 2 5/8”, 3 ½”.
· Hold-Down Brackets: Available upon request, lock the bottomrail down to avoid swaying.
· Neat Pleat: A patented back ladder support is color-coordinated to the back of the fabric. It ensures uniform pleat spacing from top to bottom. Your pleats will not sag or flatten out, guaranteed for life.
· Standard: Standard lift cord
· Cordless: Raise and lower shades with the touch of your hand. Perfect for homes with children and pets because it is ideal for safety. Also, the elimination of the lift cord provide a more attractive appearance. It is operated by a long-lasting belt-driven motor for a smooth, quiet operation. Please make sure that this feature is only used on windows where you have easy access and can comfortably raise and lower the shade by hand.
· Continuous Cord Loop: A single, continuous white loop cord raises and lowers the shade, maintaining the same length no matter what position the shade is in. The slim headrail contains a powerful clutch that stops the shade precisely at any point and hold the bottomrail level. The clutch mechanism also helps lift the shades weight as it’s raised for easier lifting. Therefore, this feature is perfect for large windows. Shades wider than 70” have a headrail gearbox for easier lifting, but more pulls are required. The blind is stacked tighter than the conventional cord and is held more securely. The headrail is color-coordinated to the shade, and in some cases has a white front slat.
Additional Options – Please call 1-800-548-5711 for pricing and details
· Bay or Corner Windows
· Specialty Shades
· Sun Up/Sun Down Shades
(based on 8 reviews)
of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
Reviewed by 8 customers
Displaying reviews 1-8
Back to top
Bali Pleated Cordless Shades
from Sheridan, Wyoming
About Me Budget Shopper
Comments about Blinds Bali Pleated Shades 1" Neat Pleat Statement:
I would like to see free shipping & then I would order 3 more shades but with a liner for the bedrooms
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
from Bowie MD
About Me High-end Shopper
Great for a guest bedroom , because this product does not allow for a blackout liner, I would not use it in my sleeping area...
By Rescue Mom
About Me Midrange Shopper
These shades are on our door which comes into our kitchen from the outside. We use it daily. Have had the shades for a year and they still look like new. Love them!!
Great Customer Service and Price
By Condo Designer
from Boynton Beach, FL
Ordered for our Condo Clubhouse and it was a perfect fit and design. Colors were true! Great help on the phone. Would use them again for sure!
happy with purchase
A Great Addition to our Home
By 100 yr old home lover
from Pierce, NE
We are very happy with the blinds we purchased. We hung them on our 2 entry way doors which are glass top to bottom. The biggest challenge was getting them level but that is an operator issue not a product issue. Would definately purchase similar blinds if needed and buy them from this dealer. Thanks!
Very happy with the blinds
The cordless blinds work well and are easy to use.
from Silver Spring, MD
Sign up for special alerts & promotionsnow and receive an instant coupon for
$10 00 OFF
your next order of $175 or more!
Watch for us in your inbox soon!Use this coupon at checkoutto save $10.00 off your next purchaseof $175 or more!
Code Expires At Midnight!
Please specify the MovieUrl property for the location (URL) of the movie to display.
Free Shipping on most Blind OrdersMost blind orders include FREE Ground Shipping to your home or office in the contiguous United States. Some manufacturers charge an oversized freight charge per order (regardless of the number of blinds) on extra wide blinds because they must use a special delivery company. The width when oversized freight charges apply varies depending on the manufacturer (usually it is around 95 inches or wider) and the charge may be up to $75 per manufacturer per order. M & B and Levolor do not charge oversized freight. Shutters have a freight charge due to the weight of the product. Most blind orders ship within 3 to 5 business days. We do ship to Canada and all other countries. Please call us or send e-mail for applicable charges.
Next Day and 2nd Day AirAll orders can be shipped next day or 2nd day air for an additional charge. Selecting this shipping method does not speed up the manufacturing of your order. It only speeds up the delivery of your order once it leaves the warehouse. Next day and 2nd air day charges on our site are not applicable for Saturday or Sunday delivery. Additional charges will apply If you would like next day or 2nd day air specifically for Saturday or Sunday delivery (please call for price specifically for Saturday or Sunday delivery).
Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canadian and Foreign Country Orders Steve’s Blinds and Wallpaper accepts orders from outside the contiguous USA including Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canada and foreign country orders. Shipping rates vary depending on the order and the delivery address. To learn the amount of the shipping rate you may place your order and we will contact you with the charges before processing the order, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 1-800-548-5711 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
For a limited time buy 3 of any qualifying blind and receive the 4th blind of equal or lesser value absolutely free!
Savings will be automatically reflected in your shopping cart. This offer may not be applied to previous orders. If some or all of the order is returned, the value of the free blind/shade will not be refunded or credited back. Does not apply to commercial orders.
For immediatepricing assistanceplease call1-800-548-5711or email us
Based upon your selection of the
the following options are not available:
These items will be removed from the available
options when you press "Yes". If it is an important
feature to you, select "No" and we will cancel your
Do you want to proceed with your selection?
Show Discontinued Colors
You are currently adding:
You are currently adding a new worksheet