Know what you're looking for? Search by Name or Number now:
Know what you're looking for? Search now by Pattern, Book or Keyword:
Enter your Zip code to find aprofessional in your area!
Save An Extra 65% Off
Discount is automatically applied. Hurry, sale ends soon!
View cord position
View lifting system upgrades
View top down feature
View fold styles
View fabric linings
View multiple shades on one headrail
View valance types
View decorative hem shapes
View fold style for cordless
You have finished configuring your blinds. Please review pricing on the right side of the page & click the
Add to Cart link to complete.
· Inside Mount: Please provide us with the exact measurements of your window opening. The manufacturer will make the necessary deductions.
· Outside Mount: Please provide us with the exact measurements of the area you want to cover. The manufacturer does not make any allowances to the width or height.
· Standard Roman: 10” Outside Mount, 10 ½” Inside Mount
· Looped Roman: 12” Outside Mount, 12 ½” Inside Mount
· Top Down/Bottom Up: 14” Outside Mount, 14 ½” Inside Mount
· Continuous Cord Loop: 24” Outside Mount, 24 ½” Inside Mount
· Standard Roman: 96” Single Shade, 144” Multiple Blinds on One Headrail
· Looped Roman: Due to weight limitations, for the Looped Roman Style, as the height gets larger, the maximum width for a single shade lowers, and must be produced as multiple shades on one headrail. See below:
Looped Roman Shade Style
Max. Width for
10” – 72”
*If width exceeds max. width, it must be produced as multiple shades on one headrail.
-Minimum Height: 10”
· Standard Cord Control: 120”
· Continuous Cord Loop: 108”
Minimum Depth Required for Inside Mount
· Standard & Ceiling Brackets: ¾”
· Extension Brackets: 1”
Stack Height: Measured from the top of the headrail to the lowest point of the shade when the shade is completely raised. Stack heights are approximate.
· Standard Control: 8 ¾” – 9 ¾”
· Continuous Cord Loop: 10” – 11”
All Mounting Hardware Included!
· Standard: Steel L-Brackets
· Ceiling Mount: Available upon request at no charge, when shades cannot be mounted on the wall or molding.
· Extension: Projects the back of the shade out 1 ¾” from the mounting surface. Perfect for clearing obstructions, such as door handles.
· Hold Down: Available upon request at no additional charge, these secure the bottomrail to avoid swaying. Perfect for doors and areas with wind.
Roman Shade Style
· Standard Flat: The material lays flat when fully lowered for a continuous appearance.
· Looped: The material cascades down when fully lowered to create a more elegant appearance.
· 6” Standard Valance: Comes standard with every shade. It is a strip of the natural material, 6” in height, to conceal the headrail, hardware, and the stack of the shade when fully raised. Edge banding will be applied to the sides and bottom of the valance if the edge banding option is chosen for your order. Valance returns are standard on outside mount, and are not available with inside mount. No special valance return lengths or widths are available.
· 9” Standard Valance: Available for an additional charge. It is a strip of the natural material, 9” in height, to conceal the headrail, hardware, and the stack of the shade when fully raised. It is recommended for longer length shades to conceal the stack better. Edge banding will be applied to the sides and bottom of the valance if the edge banding option is chosen for your order. Valance returns are standard on outside mount, and are not available with inside mount. No special valance return lengths or widths are available.
· Deco Trim Valance: Adds a decorative touch to your shade. Choose from multiple styles to fit best with your décor. Choose from “Seascape”, “Dentil”, “Cathedral”, and “Horizon” styles. If this type of valance is chosen, you must also select fringe type.
· Traditional Wood Valance: A 3 ½” decorative wood valance that looks like crown molding. Returns are available ½” – 4 1/8” for inside mount shades. Valance returns are standard on outside mount. Shades ordered as Outside Mount will be supplied with returns sized to cover the end of the shade back to the mounting surface. If extension brackets are requested when the shade is ordered, longer returns will be sent automatically. Outside mount valances are available without returns upon request. Not available with Continuous Cord Loop shades.
· Separate Valances: A separate valance can be ordered for use alone or to complement other window treatments. Available in all valance types. Valances over maximum material width will be spliced. The valance material comes attached to a headrail and includes mounting brackets. Also available with edge banding on them.
Edge Banding: Not available with this collection
Fringe: Adds a decorative touch to the shade. Must be chosen with a Deco-trim style.
· Straight Hem: Standard straight bottom
· Deco-Trim Hem: These hem designs coordinate with the deco-trim valance designs. They are cut into the hem of the shade to a depth of approximately 2 ½”, allowing light through the bottom of the shade. If complete privacy and light filtering is desired, add 2 ½” to the ordered height.
· Deco-Pocket Hem: Distinctive hem designs with decorative rod accents. The metal rods are 5/8” in diameter and have a classic ball finial, and are cut to the width of the shade. The hem is also available without accent rods to add your own decorative hardware. The designs are cut into the hem of the shade to a depth of approximately 4 ½”, allowing light through the bottom of the shade. If complete privacy and light filtering is desired, please add 4 ½” to the ordered height.
Liner Options: Privacy Liner and Blackout Liner is available for additional privacy and light control. The liners are an 80/20 poly/cotton blend and are available up to 96” wide. Choose from colors Buff, Chestnut, Espresso, or Soft White in the privacy liner, and all but Soft White in the blackout liner. Below are liner color coordination suggestions:
Chestnut – 0297
Chestnut – 5297
Espresso - 0632
Espresso - 5632
*The Privacy Liner is colored front and back – please order soft white if a neutral color is desired facing the street. All colors of the blackout liner are white facing the street.
Additional Options (please call 1-800-548-5711 for pricing and details):
· Angle Top Shades
· Mitered Corner Shades for bay or corner windows
(based on 1 review)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Back to top
By Northwest Greg
from Whidbey Island, WA
About Me Midrange Shopper
Comments about Blinds Bali Woven Wood Shades Designer Arima:
The blinds made a huge improvement in our otherwise bland living room. Our four large front windows provide an unobstructed view into the house from the street. These blinds give great privacy control, especially the top-down feature.
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
Sign up for special alerts & promotionsnow and receive an instant coupon for
$10 00 OFF
your next order of $175 or more!
Watch for us in your inbox soon!Use this coupon at checkoutto save $10.00 off your next purchaseof $175 or more!
Code Expires At Midnight!
Please specify the MovieUrl property for the location (URL) of the movie to display.
Free Shipping on most Blind OrdersMost blind orders include FREE Ground Shipping to your home or office in the continental United States. Some manufacturers charge an oversized freight charge per order (regardless of the number of blinds) on extra wide blinds because they must use a special delivery company. The width when oversized freight charges apply varies depending on the manufacturer (usually it is around 95 inches or wider) and the charge may be up to $75 per manufacturer per order. M & B and Levolor do not charge oversized freight. Shutters have a freight charge due to the weight of the product. Most blind orders ship within 3 to 5 business days. We do ship to Canada and all other countries. Please call us or send e-mail for applicable charges. Our manufacturers impose a handling fee per order depending on the type of product and order amount that is purchased. For Blind orders, the handling fee is $4.95 per order. You will only be charged one handling fee per order and if ordering blinds and wallpaper together the total handling fee will be determined by the wallpaper order total.
Next Day and 2nd Day AirAll orders can be shipped next day or 2nd day air for an additional charge. Selecting this shipping method does not speed up the manufacturing of your order. It only speeds up the delivery of your order once it leaves the warehouse. Next day and 2nd air day charges on our site are not applicable for Saturday or Sunday delivery. Additional charges will apply If you would like next day or 2nd day air specifically for Saturday or Sunday delivery (please call for price specifically for Saturday or Sunday delivery).
Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canadian and Foreign Country Orders Steve’s Blinds and Wallpaper accepts orders from outside the continental USA including Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canada and foreign country orders. Shipping rates vary depending on the order and the delivery address. To learn the amount of the shipping rate you may place your order and we will contact you with the charges before processing the order, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 1-800-548-5711 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
For a limited time buy 3 of any qualifying blind and receive the 4th blind of equal or lesser value absolutely free!
Savings will be automatically reflected in your shopping cart. This offer may not be applied to previous orders. If some or all of the order is returned, the value of the free blind/shade will not be refunded or credited back. Does not apply to commercial orders.
For immediatepricing assistanceplease call1-800-548-5711or email us
Based upon your selection of the
the following options are not available:
These items will be removed from the available
options when you press "Yes". If it is an important
feature to you, select "No" and we will cancel your
Do you want to proceed with your selection?
Show Discontinued Colors
You are currently adding:
You are currently adding a new worksheet