Know what you're looking for? Search by Name or Number now:
Know what you're looking for? Search now by Pattern, Book or Keyword:
Enter your Zip code to find aprofessional in your area!
Click here to view control type
View control position
Click here to view roll type
View continuous cord loop valance
Click here to view hem options
View chain colors
You have finished configuring your blinds. Please review pricing on the right side of the page & click the
Add to Cart link to complete.
Opacity Level: Light Filtering – Light is filtered to varying degrees depending on fabric style and color; silhouettes of objects and people are visible through the shade.
Fabric Composition: 88% Polyester/ 7% Cotton/ 5% Flax
White to Streetside Appearance: No - same color front and back
BaliRoller Shades are Ideal For:
· Offering a solution for light control (sheer to blackout fabrics)
· Blocking damaging UV Rays
Cleaning and Care Information:
· Roller Shade Fabrics: virtually maintenance free. If the shade is dusty, simply vacuum over it using an upholstery attachment. A feather duster can also be used to gently remove dust. Shades may also be gently wiped with a clean damp cloth. Allow the shade to dry completely before raising. Do not completely immerse.
· Solar Shade Fabrics: Virtually maintenance free. Only periodic vacuuming and an occasional cleaning using a mild detergent, soft brushing and thorough rinsing is required. Allow the shade to dry completely before raising. Do not completely immerse.
Fabric Disclaimers: To ensure color consistency and avoid dye lot variation, please order all shades for the same room at the same time. Due to the nature of the weaving process, some imperfection in the weave is normal.
Pattern Alignment: Due to the random design of some solar and roller fabric weaves, exact alignment of the pattern across shades or fabric-wrapped cornices used on multiple windows is not possible, nor is centering of patterns across the width of single shades or height of fabric-wrapped cornices.
Bali’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
What is Covered: Bali roller and solar shades are warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the product provided that:
· The product was properly installed in a residential dwelling
· The product was made or assembled exclusively from Bali Window Fashions’ materials and components
· Bali’s recommendations were followed with regard to limitations and specifications
Who Is Covered: This warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the roller and solar shades.
Obligations to the Consumer: The obligations of Bali Window Fashions are limited to the repair or replacement of parts or product found to be defective. Bali is not responsible for shipping costs or labor costs for measuring and taking the shade down or reinstalling the product. If repairs are made under this warranty, the repairs will be made with like or similar parts.
Motorization: Components and accessories have a 5 year limited warranty, excluding the battery wand.
What the Warranty does not Cover: This warranty does not cover conditions or damages caused by accidents, inclement weather, alterations, misuse, or failure to follow instruction for measurement, installation, cleaning or maintenance. In addition, normal wear and tear are not covered by the warranty. All fabrics can lose original intensity after long exposure to the sun. When left for extended periods in direct sunlight, plastics tend to yellow or crack. All cords will eventually wear out. Bali considers these things normal wear and tear and are not covered by this warranty.
*This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other written or oral warranties or obligations and liabilities. No person is authorized to extend or alter this warranty. Bali Window Fashions shall have no liability whatsoever for incidental or consequential damages.
Warranty claims must be accompanied by the original sales receipt as well as details regarding the nature of the problem, location of the shade, etc.
· Inside Mount: Please provide us with the exact measurements of your window opening. Do not make any deductions, as the manufacturer will make the necessary deduction to the width to ensure a proper fit inside of the window. For optimal light and glare control, outside mount is recommended, or you may add a secondary soft window treatment to hide the light gap on an inside mount.
· Outside Mount: Please provide us with exact measurement of the area you want to cover. The manufacturer will not make any deductions.
· Please Note: Fabric width is 1 1/8” to 1 3/8” narrower than the finished shade width of the tube and its components on continuous Cord Loop Shades. Fabric is 1” narrower than fabric shade width of the tube and components (without valance or side covers) on cordless shades.
Continuous Cord Loop and Motorized Specifications
Minimum Width: 12”
Maximum Width: 73 1/8”
Please Note: The fabric width is 1 1/8” to 1 3/8” narrower than the finished shade width of the tube and its components.
Minimum Height: 12”
Maximum Height: 144”
Mounting Requirements – Minimum Inside Mounting Depth
Continuous Cord Loop
A (1 1/4” Tube)
B/C (1 1/2”-2” Tube)
Side/Back Mount (Standard)
Side Mount (Standard)
*Penumbra layered shade minimum inside mounting depth 2” or 4 1/2” Flush Mount
-Motorized shades will always use the B/C clutch size
Determining Tube Clutch Size
Clutch Size -- Maximum Finished Blind Height
B (1 1/2” Tube)
C (2” Tube)
· With Valance: 12 3/8”
· Without Valance: 12 3/16”
Maximum Width: 73”
Please Note: The fabric width is 1” narrower than the fabric shade width of the tube and its components (without valance or side covers).
· Width 12” – 18 1/8” : 60”
· Width 18 1/8” – 23 1/4” : 78 3/4”
· Width 23 1/4” – 30” : 98”
· Width 30” + : 120”
· Square Corner Valance
o Inside Mount Shades do not include returns, unless specifically requested at time of order. Custom length returns are available from 1”-6”. Returns can be trimmed to desired length with scissors.
o Outside Mount Shades do include returns. See below for standard return length. Should a different length be required, it must be specified at time of order. Custom length returns are available from 1”-6”. Returns can be trimmed to desired length with scissors
Outside Mount Standard Return Lengths
· Cassette Valance and Motorized
o There are two valance sizes depending on overall shade length
o For Continuous Cord Loop Shades:
§ Small Cassette Valance: 2 3/8” H x 2 3/4” D
§ Large Cassette Valance: 3 7/8” H x 4 1/8” D
§ See Chart Below
*If either the width or height is exceeded or clutch B or C is needed, the large cassette must be used.
o For Cordless Shades:
§ Small Cassette Valance: 2 3/4” H x 3 3/16” D
§ Large Cassette Valance: 3 3/4” H x 4 1/16” D for clutch size E
· Wood Cornice
o Width Size Limits: 8” – 193”
o Cornices wider than the sizes provided in the chart below will be manufactured in two or three sections. Each section will be shipped in a separate box. The sections must be spliced together during installation:
5 1/2” Regal
7 1/2” Regal
5 1/2” Noble
7 1/2” Noble
o For Inside Mount: Cornices do not include returns and look best when the shade and cornice can be complete recessed. Ends of the cornices are straight cut. Returns are not available.
o For Outside Mount: If projection brackets are requested when the shade is ordered, longer return lengths will need to be specified. Cornices with returns are measured and cut from the inside of the miter to ensure the most accurate fit when installed over the headrail or window frame.
§ Minimum Return Length: 1/2”
§ Maximum Return Length: 8”
Standard Return Information for Outside Mount
Full Recess Depth
· Fabric-Wrapped Cornice
o Size Limits: 12” – 117 1/2”
o Available as outside mount only with 6” returns only.
o Fabric will be turned width for height. In cases of normal fabric orientation, the pattern on the fabric cornice will run perpendicular to the pattern on the shade.
o The following collections and colors are available:
§ Bolero (Beechwood, Briarwood, Colt, Hearth)
§ Diamante (Black ‘n Tan, Golden Beige, Gray Sand)
§ Fairmont (Almond, Black, Rice)
§ Galway (Silver Morning, Silver Night)
§ Lanai (Burnt Orange, Chestnut, Seafoam, Straw)
§ Linen (Cream, Natural, Oak, Pecan, Walnut)
§ Manhattan LF (Dark Beige, Leisure Green, Muslin, Off White, White)
§ Manhattan RD (Cabernet, Dark Beige, Green, Muslin, Navy, Off White, White)
§ Manhattan Stripe (Naturals, Ocean, Spring)
§ Mesa (Aloe, Coffee, Ebony, Flax, Taupe)
§ Mist (Bisque, Praline, Rustic)
§ Plume (Basil, Flax, Gray, Russet)
§ Prospect (Alabaster, Black, Chestnut)
§ Quilt (Sage, Silver Glow, Smokey Granite, Smokey Teal)
§ Regatta (Alabaster, Chalk, Fawn, Henna)
§ Retro (Bisque, Morning Mist, Robin’s Egg, Taupe)
§ Skylar (Coffee Bean, Haze, Off White)
§ Solarium (Butterscotch, Hickory)
§ Thatch (Sage, Natural, Almond, Toffee, Coffee, Barley, Basil)
§ Tropics (Aloe, Caramel, Cream, Linen, Rattan)
§ Vineyard (Off White, Russet, Toffee)
§ Weave (Chestnut, Cobblestone, Opal)
All Mounting Hardware Included!
· Standard: The brackets are versatile in which they can be back mounted, side mounted, or ceiling mounted.
· Projection Brackets: Available in either 3 1/4” or 4” to extend the back of the shade away from the mounting surface to clear any obstructions.
· Hold Down Brackets: Not recommended with motorization. The bottom rail inserts into brackets to prevent swaying on doors and areas with high wind exposure.
· Continuous Cord Loop: A pulley system where the cord retains the same length no matter what position the shade is in. Beaded chain and clutch system makes raising and lowering shade easy with three clutch sizes depending on shade size. Provided with a color-coordinated bead chain, but a stainless steel bead chain is available at no extra charge upon request. The standard chain length is 3/4 of the full height of the shade. A safety guide is included to prevent chain from becoming a strangulation hazard. The front of the bottom rail is fabric covered, while the back of the bottom rail is color-coordinated to the shade fabric.
· Cordless: The shade is raised and lowered with the touch of a hand. Creates a sleek look with no chains and is the perfect safety solution for homes with children and pets. The shade always raises and lowers smoothly and easily due to a unique dual speed breaking system. Tension can be manually adjusted so shade always raises at the desired speed. Includes color-coordinated decorative tassels to facilitate easy operation and keeps fabrics clean. Optional wood tassels are available. All cordless shades need to be used on windows where the consumer can comfortably raise and lower the shade with their hand and have easy access. Very high or hard to reach windows should use the continuous cord loop or motorized feature instead. Provided with side covers to provide a finished look without a valance. The side cover is available in either white, gray, or brown, and the color-coordination is pre-determined. Side mount bracket is not available with this control option. The front of the bottom rail is fabric covered, while the back of the bottom rail is color-coordinated to the shade fabric.
· Motorized: Shades are raised and lowered with a remote control. Motorized components and accessories have a 5-year limited warranty, excluding the battery wand. Choose from two different types of motorization to best fit your needs:
o Infrared Control (IR): Requires a direct line of sight from the remote control to the satellite eye. Provided with a System 2 Remote by Somfy. Somfy’s infrared remote is compatible with Bali Solar/Roller shades infrared motors and is an economical choice for motorizing shades. A direct-line of sight receiver on the shade is required for proper operation. When operating a shade with a valance, a 10” satellite eye is also required.
o Radio Frequency Control (RF): Allows shade operation from virtually anywhere in the house without a direct line of sight. Operates multiple shades simultaneously or individually. There are several remote options available to choose from to best fit your needs:
§ Telis Single Channel RTS Remote in Pure: Somfy’s Telis single channel remote is compatible with other Bali RF motors. Use to control a single blind or group of blinds performing the same function from up to 65 ft away. This is compatible with the Decora wall switches and Chronis timer. This is a great solution to operate shades without a direct line of sight.
§ Telis Five Channel RTS Remote in Pure: Somfy’s Telis Five Channel remote is compatible with other Bali RF motors. Use to control multiple shades independently, in a group setting, or multiple groups from up to 65 ft away. It is compatible with Decora wall switches and Chronis timer. This is a great solution to control shades in multiple rooms.
§ Decora Single Channel RTS Wall Switch in White or Ivory: Somfy’s single channel wall switch is compatible with other Bali RF motors. Provides the same functions as the Telis single channel remote with the convenience of a wall switch. The wall switch is battery operated so there is no hard wiring required. Available in colors to match your homes existing light switches.
§ Decora Five Channel RTS Wall Switch in White or Ivory: Somfy’s five channel wall switch is compatible with other Bali RF motors. It provides the same functions as the Telis five channel remote with the convenience of a wall switch. The wall switch is battery operated so there is no hard wiring required. Available in colors to match yoru homes existing light switches.
§ Chronis RTS Timer: Somfy’s digital timer is compatible with other Bali RF motors. The Chronis timer can be programmed to automatically operate shades at a predetermined time each date or at different times every day of the week. Or the astronomical (Cosmic) setting may be applied to automatically operate shades in accordance to sunrise and sunset. Additionally, a security mode may be enabled to randomly operate shades, simulating an occupied home while you are away. Provides the ultimate controls for your motorized shades.
· Standard Roll: The fabric rolls down from the back of the shade and the roll is visible.
· Reverse Roll: The fabric rolls from the front of the shade and the roll is not visible.
· Square Corner Valance: An optional square-corner PVC, channel panel valance. For inside mount shades, returns are not included. For outside mount shades, returns are included. A valance only option is available for Continuous Cord Loop shades. A single valance is available up to 192” in width should you choose to cover multiple shades with a single valance. The fabric will not be continuous in these instances.
· Cassette Valance: An optional curved, sleek, aluminum-extruded, fabric covered valance. Available with cordless, motorized, and continuous cord loop shades. The curved valance must be ordered at the same time as the shade. It is not possible to order a valance for a shade after the shade has been made. There are two valance sizes available in large or small. When displaying multiple shades in a room, it is possible to request a large valance be used on all shades; however it is not possible to substitute the small valance for the large.
· Wood Cornice: Cornices are optional with your shade order. They are crafted from premium hardwood with fine furniture quality and available in two different sizes and two different styles (below). L brackets are included for easy installation. Please supply the size of the shade ordered and the manufacturer will make the appropriate deductions. For outside mount, cornices are supplied with returns to cover the end of the shade back to the mounting surface. Outside mount cornices are not available without returns. For inside mount, they are not supplied with returns and look best when the shade and cornice can be completely recessed. The ends of the inside mount cornices will be straight cut and are not provided with dust covers. Cornices are shipped separate from the shade and the manufacturer recommends installing the shade and cornice at the same time.
o Regal Wood: available in either 5 1/2” or 7 1/2” size and in stained or painted finishes. It crowns your shades with style and sophistication.
o Noble Wood: A stately design available in either 5 1/2” or 7 1/2” size and in stained or painted finishes. It lends an impressive appearance to larger, wider windows.
· Fabric Wrapped Cornice: Available in most fabrics (see specifications for availability) to create a coordinated statement with your shade, or use a bold contrasting fabric. L brackets are supplied for easy installation. Polyester batting under the fabric creates an upholstered appearance and a white fabric liner covers the dust cover and inside of the cornice for a finished look. Fabric will be turned width for height. In cases of normal shade fabric orientation the pattern on the fabric will run perpendicular to the pattern of the shade. Cornices are shipped separately from the shade and the manufacturer recommends installing the shade and cornice at the same time.
· Standard Straight Hem: A straight bottom hem
· Decorative Hem: Choose from a variety of different decorative bottom hem options for a decorative look. The design repeats across the width of the shade. Must be ordered with gimp, 3/8” braid trim, or 2 1/4” fringe. The finished blind height is measured at the hem bar. Scallops extend 5 3/4” past the hem bar.
(based on 6 reviews)
of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
Reviewed by 6 customers
Displaying reviews 1-6
Back to top
from NY NY
About Me Budget Shopper
Comments about Blinds Bali Roller & Solar Shades Woven Fabrics Rafia:
I had never ordered shades before. I had a couple of consultants come to the house and then went to [...], where I got educated and saw the material I liked. I found out how they had to be (I had very wide windows) since only a few designs could be one piece. I ended up with the cheaper design, which I liked better and had 3 shades per window. The cost was 40% less than [...]. Very pleased. I did not install, the handyman did it but did it within one hour, 9 shades.
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
material is tearing at the rollers
from Tucson, AZ
About Me Midrange Shopper
when rolling either up or down the material is often catching the rollers and tearing. the plastic stoppers broke off very easily
from Seattle, Washington
Thrilled with this purchase. Had ordered the exact same roller shades for another room from another company for 3x the price. Steve's had a sale that was incredible! Will likely buy more for another room next time they are on sale. Quality roller shades!
from Rochester, MN
These blinds are very nice. The only complaint I have is that when designing them on-line, there was no place to order a "reverse roll" option. Therefore, I ordered the additional headers, which I ended up not needing to use as I simply reversed the roll when I put the blinds up and they work perfectly rolling in reverse. Had I known this, I could have saved myself over $50!!
Really Great Bali Roller Shades!
from Monrovia, CA
Product is exactly what I needed to cover windows and let in filtered light. Easy to use roller shade.
Great Roller Shades!
from Pasadena, CA
Roller shades are great for the price. All hardware was supplied and the instructions were easy to follow. Thanks Steve's Blinds!
Coupon price on page reflects this discount.
Sign up for special alerts & promotions
now and receive an instant coupon for
your next order of $175 or more!
Watch for us in your inbox soon!
Use this coupon at checkout
to save $10.00 off your next purchase
of $175 or more!
Click to close
Free Shipping on most Blind OrdersMost blind orders include FREE Ground Shipping to your home or office in the continental United States. Some manufacturers charge an oversized freight charge per order (regardless of the number of blinds) on extra wide blinds because they must use a special delivery company. The width when oversized freight charges apply varies depending on the manufacturer (usually it is around 95 inches or wider) and the charge may be up to $75 per manufacturer per order. M & B, Levolor and Kirsch do not charge oversized freight. Shutters have a freight charge due to the weight of the product. Most blind orders ship within 3 to 5 business days. We do ship to Canada and all other countries. Please call us or send e-mail for applicable charges. Our manufacturers impose a handling fee per order depending on the type of product and order amount that is purchased. For Blind orders, the handling fee is $4.95 per order. You will only be charged one handling fee per order and if ordering blinds and wallpaper together the total handling fee will be determined by the wallpaper order total.
Next Day and 2nd Day AirAll orders can be shipped next day or 2nd day air for an additional charge. Selecting this shipping method does not speed up the manufacturing of your order. It only speeds up the delivery of your order once it leaves the warehouse. Next day and 2nd air day charges on our site are not applicable for Saturday or Sunday delivery. Additional charges will apply If you would like next day or 2nd day air specifically for Saturday or Sunday delivery (please call for price specifically for Saturday or Sunday delivery).
Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canadian and Foreign Country Orders Steve’s Blinds and Wallpaper accepts orders from outside the continental USA including Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canada and foreign country orders. Shipping rates vary depending on the order and the delivery address. To learn the amount of the shipping rate you may place your order and we will contact you with the charges before processing the order, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 1-800-548-5711 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
For a limited time buy 3 of any qualifying blind and receive the 4th blind of equal or lesser value absolutely free!
Savings will be automatically reflected in your shopping cart. This offer may not be applied to previous orders. If some or all of the order is returned, the value of the free blind/shade will not be refunded or credited back. Does not apply to commercial orders.
For immediatepricing assistanceplease call1-800-548-5711or email us
Based upon your selection of the
the following options are not available:
These items will be removed from the available
options when you press "Yes". If it is an important
feature to you, select "No" and we will cancel your
Do you want to proceed with your selection?
Show Discontinued Colors
You are currently adding:
You are currently adding a new worksheet