Know what you're looking for? Search by Name or Number now:
Know what you're looking for? Search now by Pattern, Book or Keyword:
Enter your Zip code to find aprofessional in your area!
Save An Extra 65% Off
Discount is automatically applied. Hurry, sale ends soon!
View cord position
View continuous cord loop
View multiple shades on one headrail
View top down feature
View skytrack skylight
View sun up/sun down feature
You have finished configuring your blinds. Please review pricing on the right side of the page & click the
Add to Cart link to complete.
Fabric Width: 84”
Overlap Available: Yes
Liner Available: No
Cordless Available: No
Privacy Rating: Semi-Private – Light is screened to varying degrees depending on fabric style and color. Silhouettes of objects and people are visible through the shade.
Cleaning Instructions: These were developed for the fabric used in pleated shades.
· Remove the pleated shade from the window, open the shade and lay it out on a clean, flat surface, such as a table or countertop. If the shade is dusty, simply vacuum over it using an upholstery attachment. For cleaning fingerprints or soiled spots on pleated shades, Bali recommends using an aerosol spray foam upholstery or fabric cleaner. Spray the foam cleaner over the entire area to be cleaned. Immediately scrub the area with a clean damp sponge until the stains are removed. If necessary, the entire shade may be cleaned in this fashion. Be careful not to crush or wrinkle the fabric. Remove the excess water from the fabric by patting with a clean, dry towel. Hang the shade up when completely dry. Frequent cleaning may tend to remove the fullness and body of the pleated fabric. Due to the differences in ultrasonic cleaning operators, it is not recommended. Do not use strong detergents or spot removers. Dry cleaning is not recommended.
Type Of Warranty
· Limited Lifetime Warranty for Neat Pleat ® products.
· Three year warranty for Standard Pleat products.
What is Covered:
· Pleated shades are warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship for the time period specified provided that the product was properly installed in a residential home, the product was made or assembled exclusively from Bali materials and components, and Bali’s recommendation were followed with regard to limitations and specifications.
Who is Covered: This warranty extends only to you as the original purchaser.
Obligations to the Consumer: The obligation of Bali are limited to the repair or replacement of parts or product found to be defective. Bali is not responsible for shipping costs or labor costs for measuring and taking the shade down or reinstalling the product. If repairs are made under this warranty, the repairs will be made with like or similar parts.
What the Warranty Does Not Cover: This warranty does not cover conditions or damages caused by accidents, alterations, misuse, or failure to follow instructions for measurement, installations, cleaning or maintenance. In addition, normal wear and tear are not covered by the warranty. All fabrics can lose original intensity after long exposure to the sun. When left for extended periods in direct sunlight, plastics tend to yellow or crack. All cords will eventually wear out. Bali considers these things to be normal wear and tear and are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other written or oral warranties or obligations and liabilities. No person is authorized to extend or alter this warranty.
· Inside Mount: Please provide us with the exact measurements of your window. The manufacturer will make the necessary deductions to ensure a proper fit.
· Outside Mount: Please provide us with the exact measurements of the area you want to cover. The manufacturer will not make any allowances, however specialty applications may have allowances for outside mount.
Stack Height Chart
*Includes headrail and bottomrail
Standard Pleat Specifications
· Minimum Width: 9” Outside Mount, 9 3/8” Inside Mount
· Maximum Width: 144”
o Side Mount Max. Width: 60”
· Minimum Height: 9”
· Maximum Height: 96”
Minimum Depth for Inside Mount
· Flush Headrail Mount: 1 7/8”
· Minimum Inside Mount: ¾”
Continuous Cord Loop:
· Minimum Width: 18” Outside Mount, 18 3/8” Inside Mont
· Maximum Width: 144” (when exceeding fabric width, made with overlaps)
Minimum Depth for Inside Mount CCL
· Flush Headrail Mount: 2”
· Minimum Inside Mount: 1 ¼”
· Minimum Width: 12 1/8” Outside Mount, 12 ½” Inside Mount
· Maximum Width: 120”
o Max. Side Mount Width: 60”
· Minimum Height: 6”
· Minimum Width: 18” Outside Mount, 18 3/8” Inside Mount
· Maximum Width: 120” (made with overlaps for sizes exceeding the fabric width)
Top Down Bottom Up Specifications
· Maximum Width:
o Single Shade: 96”
§ Side Mount Single Shade: 60”
o With Multiple Blinds on One Headrail:
§ Standard Pleat:144”
§ Neat Pleat: 120”
§ Side Mount: 42”
All Necessary Mounting Hardware Included!
· Standard: Zinc-plated spring steel hidden snap-in brackets for easy installation.
· Side Mount Brackets: Available when shades must be installed from the side of the casing or wall.
· Extension Brackets: Available upon request, extends the back of the shade out to avoid any obstructions, such as door handles. Available in 2”, 2 5/8”, 3 ½”.
· Hold-Down Brackets: Available upon request, lock the bottomrail down to avoid swaying.
· Standard Pleat: Standard pleated shades
· Neat Pleat: A patented back ladder support is color-coordinated to the back of the fabric. It ensures uniform pleat spacing from top to bottom. Your pleats will not sag or flatten out, guaranteed for life.
· Standard: Standard lift cord
· Cordless: Not Available
· Continuous Cord Loop: A single, continuous white loop cord raises and lowers the shade, maintaining the same length no matter what position the shade is in. The slim headrail contains a powerful clutch that stops the shade precisely at any point and hold the bottomrail level. The clutch mechanism also helps lift the shades weight as it’s raised for easier lifting. Therefore, this feature is perfect for large windows. Shades wider than 70” have a headrail gearbox for easier lifting, but more pulls are required. The blind is stacked tighter than the conventional cord and is held more securely. The headrail is color-coordinated to the shade, and in some cases has a white front slat.
Additional Options – Please call 1-800-684-0862 for pricing and details
· Bay or Corner Windows
· Specialty Shades
· Sun Up/Sun Down Shades
(based on 3 reviews)
of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Back to top
EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED
from FARMERSVILLE, OHIO
About Me Midrange Shopper
Comments about Blinds Bali Pleated Shades 1" Neat Pleat Spencer:
I PURCHASED THESE BLINDS FOR MY KITCHEN WHICH WE RECENTLY SEMI REMODLED. I GOT TWO, ONE FOR MY WINDOW AND ONE FOR MY DOOR. I SENT YOU THE MEASUREMENTS AND THEY FIT PERFECTLY, AND LOOK VERY NICE. I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU TO ANYONE NEEDING NEW BLINDS. THANK YOU.
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
Top Down bottom up
from Pittsburgh, PA
About Me Budget Shopper
Top down allows for light and privacy at the same time
I would buy this product again!
from Tucson, Arizona
Easy to install and very good quality.
Previous: Granite 1" Neat Pleat Pleated Shades from Bali
Next: Pear 1" Neat Pleat Pleated Shades from Bali
Mocha 1" Neat Pleat Pleated Shades from Bali
Sign up for special alerts & promotionsnow and receive an instant coupon for
$10 00 OFF
your next order of $175 or more!
Watch for us in your inbox soon!Use this coupon at checkoutto save $10.00 off your next purchaseof $175 or more!
Code Expires At Midnight!
Free Shipping on most Blind OrdersMost blind orders include FREE Ground Shipping to your home or office in the continental United States. Some manufacturers charge an oversized freight charge per order (regardless of the number of blinds) on extra wide blinds because they must use a special delivery company. The width when oversized freight charges apply varies depending on the manufacturer (usually it is around 95 inches or wider) and the charge may be up to $75 per manufacturer per order. M & B and Levolor do not charge oversized freight. Shutters have a freight charge due to the weight of the product. Most blind orders ship within 3 to 5 business days. We do ship to Canada and all other countries. Please call us or send e-mail for applicable charges. Our manufacturers impose a handling fee per order depending on the type of product and order amount that is purchased. For Blind orders, the handling fee is $4.95 per order. You will only be charged one handling fee per order and if ordering blinds and wallpaper together the total handling fee will be determined by the wallpaper order total.
Next Day and 2nd Day AirAll orders can be shipped next day or 2nd day air for an additional charge. Selecting this shipping method does not speed up the manufacturing of your order. It only speeds up the delivery of your order once it leaves the warehouse. Next day and 2nd air day charges on our site are not applicable for Saturday or Sunday delivery. Additional charges will apply If you would like next day or 2nd day air specifically for Saturday or Sunday delivery (please call for price specifically for Saturday or Sunday delivery).
Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canadian and Foreign Country Orders Steve’s Blinds and Wallpaper accepts orders from outside the continental USA including Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canada and foreign country orders. Shipping rates vary depending on the order and the delivery address. To learn the amount of the shipping rate you may place your order and we will contact you with the charges before processing the order, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 1-800-684-0862 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
For a limited time buy 3 of any qualifying blind and receive the 4th blind of equal or lesser value absolutely free!
Savings will be automatically reflected in your shopping cart. This offer may not be applied to previous orders. If some or all of the order is returned, the value of the free blind/shade will not be refunded or credited back. Does not apply to commercial orders.
For immediatepricing assistanceplease call1-800-684-0862or email us
Based upon your selection of the
the following options are not available:
These items will be removed from the available
options when you press "Yes". If it is an important
feature to you, select "No" and we will cancel your
Do you want to proceed with your selection?
Show Discontinued Colors
You are currently adding:
You are currently adding a new worksheet