Know what you're looking for? Search by Name or Number now:
Know what you're looking for? Search now by Pattern, Book or Keyword:
Enter your Zip code to find aprofessional in your area!
Save An Extra 68% Off
Discount is automatically applied. Hurry, sale ends soon!
View cord position
Continuous Cord Loop: Recommended for larger shades. The cord will always retain its cord length regardless of where the shade is drawn.
Cordless*: Eliminates all cord controls. Raised and lowered by the bottom rail of the shade. Supplied with clear handle for easier shade control.
*This product complies with CPSC child safety guidelines. CPSC recommends the use of cordless window coverings in all homes where children live or visit.
View lifting systems
View shade styles
View top down features
View multiple shades on one headrail
View tailored edge banding
View fabric liners
View scallop styles
You have finished configuring your blinds. Please review pricing on the right side of the page & click the
Add to Cart link to complete.
Nature’s Beauty: Levolor natural shades are created using natural products. By nature, no two strands of grass, bamboo or reeds are exactly the same, making every shade truly unique. Slight color, grain and texture variations should be expected and cherished for their unique beauty. With any type of natural wood product, slight shrinkage, stretching, and warping may occur over time.
Color Variation: Natural shade material is manufactured of fine yarns and woods. Natural and man-made fibers are spun and twisted into a variety of yard styles, then pressure-dyed to color. Fine woods are milled into a variety of sizes and shapes and finished with stains or paints. Reeds and slats retain the unique natural grain and color variations inherent in all wood products. Certain species of bamboo can vary from deep yellow to pale green.
Stretching and Shrinking: Natural woven fabric will be affected by temperature and humidity. Shipping and handling may cause a slight change in shade lengths. Material stretching may be more noticeable on inside mounts.
Care Instructions: Periodically vacuum with a brush attachment to ensure lasting beauty. With proper care and maintenance, natural shades should last for years. Do not use water, solvents, or abrasive solutions to clean the shade.
Levolor Lifetime-Limited Warrant*: Levolor® Window Fashions proudly extends a lifetime-limited warrant on the enclosed product to the original residential retail purchaser as long as the product remains in the original window.
-Damage for pets/insects
-Exposure to salt air
-Loss of color intensity
-Loss of pleating if product is not held in raised position a portion of the time
-Yellowing or cracking of plastic parts or foam wood product
-Transportation to and from the retailer
-Incidental or consequential damages
*This warranty is directly from Levolor. No agent, representative, dealer, or unauthorized employee has the authority to increase or alter the obligation of this warranty.
Inside Mount: Please provide us with the exact measurements of your window dimensions. The manufacturer will make the necessary deductions to the width as indicated below.
Outside Mount: Please provide us with the exact measurements of the area that you would like to cover. The manufacturer will produce your shade in the measurements that you have provided, as no deductions will be made. Please be sure to take window trim into account. We recommend adding at least 3” to each side, for the width, to ensure full coverage.
**Finished Height: Finished shade drop may not be exactly as specified if exact dimension falls in the middle o a wide slat. Finished shade height may have a tolerance of 1/8”.
Without Tailored Edge
With Tailored Edge
Headrail Dimensions: 1 1/8”h x 1 7/16”d
· Headrail Protrudes from Window: ¾”
· Headrail Flush with Window: 2”
Classic Valance Style
Width: 18” – 96”
w/ Multiple Blinds on One Headrail: 17” – 144”
Height: 12” – 96”
w/ Multiple Blinds on One Headrail: 18” – 144”
Roman Shade Style
Width: 10” – 96”
Height: 12” – 120”
Continuous Cord Loop System
w/ Multiple Blinds on One Headrail: 36 ½” – 144”
after 96”, valance will be spliced
Height: 18” – 108”
w/ Multiple Blinds on One Headrail: 18” – 108”
Width: 22” – 84”
w/ Multiple Blinds on One Headrail: 44 ½” – 144”
Height: 24” – 72”
w/ Multiple Blinds on One Headrail: 24” – 72”
Top Down –Bottom Up
Width: 16” – 66”
Not available with Multiple Blinds on One Hearail
Height: 12” – 84”
Shade Height to:
Top Down/Bottom Up
*Adding a scalloped bottom will increase stacking height by about 4”.
All Mounting Hardware Included!
· Hold-Down Brackets: Secures the bottomrail into position. These brackets can stop a shade from bouncing and loosely swinging if the shade is hung on a door. Available only on outside mount. Not available with projection brackets.
· Projection Brackets: For outside mount shades. When the shade must operate around an obstruction, these brackets project the shade away from the wall, allowing easy operation. Not available with hold-down brackets.
· Roman Style: The shade raises up into soft folds. Comes with a 6” standard Self Valance, made of the same fabric color ordered. Returns are provided for the valance for outside mount shades. The standard return length is 2 ½”, however it can be requested to be 2”-8”.
· Classic Valance Style: Very similar to the roman style shade, however it comes with a wood valance instead of a woven wood valance. The wood is predetermined to coordinate with the fabric color, but a certain color can be requested. The classic wood valance coordinates with Levolor’s customer wood blinds for a uniform look throughout your home. Returns are provided for the valance for outside mount shades. The standard return length is 2 ¼”, however it can be requested to be 2”-8”.
· Waterfall: A continuous shade that conceals headrail and hardware. Available on Cordless or Continuous Cord Loop System only. Returns are provided for the valance for outside mount shades. The standard return length is 2 ½”, however it can be requested to be 2”-8”.
· Tailored Edge: Edge banding is applied to the edges and bottom of the shade and valance for a crisp look. Available in both solid and decorative patterns. It is available in 1” width for a more proportionate look in smaller shades (less than 36” wide) and 2” width for larger shades. It is available with the Roman, Classic and Waterfall Valance options. The fabric is sewn to the shade. For cordless shades, the edge banding will only be applied down the sides of the shade and roman valance.
· Cordless: Eliminates the use of a cord. Simply raise and lower the shade by pushing up and pulling down on the bottom of the shade. Perfect for child and pet safety.
· Continuous Cord Loop System: A pulley system where the cord retains the same length, no matter what position the shade is in.
· Light Filtering Liner: Adds additional privacy, but stills allows light to come through. It is a semi-sheer privacy liner that is applied to the back of the shade. It is 70% Polyester and 30% Cotton. Colors are predetermined to coordinate with your fabric color choice, however you can request a specific color. Color options include white, camel, brown, and black. Liners wider than 54” will be seamed. Cords are visible on the back of the shade.
· Room Darkening Liner: Adds privacy to your shade while also darkening your room. It is an opaque privacy liner that is applied to the back of the shade. It is 70% Polyester and 30% Cotton. Colors are predetermined to coordinate with your fabric color choice, however you can request a specific color. Color options include white, camel, brown and black. If room darkening is a very important feature for this shade, we recommend mounting your shade outside of your window, to ensure full coverage of your window and avoid light gaps. Liners wider than 54” will be seamed. Cords are visible on the back of the shade.
Multiple Shades on One Headrail
· 2 on 1 Headrail: Allows coverage of the widest windows. Two individually operating blinds are mounted onto one headrail for installation convenience. Available with the Roman Style and Classic Valance Style only. Horizontal slat alignment between shades is not guaranteed.
· 3 on 1 Headrail: Allows coverage for the widest windows. Three individually operating blinds are mounted onto one headrail for installation convenience. Available with the Roman Style shade only. Horizontal slat alignment between shades is not guaranteed. This feature is not available with continuous cord loop.
Other Options not listed on our website. Please call 1-800-684-0862 for pricing and details!
· Altered Valance Heights (3” – 30”): Standard is 6”
· Day/Night Shades
· Scallop Designs and Trims for Valances and Skirts
· Cathedral and Angle Top
· Separate Shade Valances
· Mitered Shades
(based on 1 review)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Back to top
(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)
Beautiful and functional
About Me Midrange Shopper
Comments about Blinds Levolor Woven Wood Shades Bamboo Providence:
Functional, attractive. Better than expected value and looks.
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
Previous: Plum Accordia 9/16" Single Cell Shades Cellular Shades from Levolor
Next: Graphite Accordia 9/16" Single Cell Shades Cellular Shades from Levolor
Spice Bamboo Woven Wood Shades from Levolor
Sign up for special alerts & promotionsnow and receive an instant coupon for
$10 00 OFF
your next order of $175 or more!
Watch for us in your inbox soon!Use this coupon at checkoutto save $10.00 off your next purchaseof $175 or more!
Code Expires At Midnight!
Free Shipping on most Blind OrdersMost blind orders include FREE Ground Shipping to your home or office in the continental United States. Some manufacturers charge an oversized freight charge per order (regardless of the number of blinds) on extra wide blinds because they must use a special delivery company. The width when oversized freight charges apply varies depending on the manufacturer (usually it is around 95 inches or wider) and the charge may be up to $75 per manufacturer per order. M & B and Levolor do not charge oversized freight. Shutters have a freight charge due to the weight of the product. Most blind orders ship within 3 to 5 business days. We do ship to Canada and all other countries. Please call us or send e-mail for applicable charges. Our manufacturers impose a handling fee per order depending on the type of product and order amount that is purchased. For Blind orders, the handling fee is $4.95 per order. You will only be charged one handling fee per order and if ordering blinds and wallpaper together the total handling fee will be determined by the wallpaper order total.
Next Day and 2nd Day AirAll orders can be shipped next day or 2nd day air for an additional charge. Selecting this shipping method does not speed up the manufacturing of your order. It only speeds up the delivery of your order once it leaves the warehouse. Next day and 2nd air day charges on our site are not applicable for Saturday or Sunday delivery. Additional charges will apply If you would like next day or 2nd day air specifically for Saturday or Sunday delivery (please call for price specifically for Saturday or Sunday delivery).
Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canadian and Foreign Country Orders Steve’s Blinds and Wallpaper accepts orders from outside the continental USA including Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canada and foreign country orders. Shipping rates vary depending on the order and the delivery address. To learn the amount of the shipping rate you may place your order and we will contact you with the charges before processing the order, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 1-800-684-0862 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
For a limited time buy 3 of any qualifying blind and receive the 4th blind of equal or lesser value absolutely free!
Savings will be automatically reflected in your shopping cart. This offer may not be applied to previous orders. If some or all of the order is returned, the value of the free blind/shade will not be refunded or credited back. Does not apply to commercial orders.
For immediatepricing assistanceplease call1-800-684-0862or email us
Based upon your selection of the
the following options are not available:
These items will be removed from the available
options when you press "Yes". If it is an important
feature to you, select "No" and we will cancel your
Do you want to proceed with your selection?
Show Discontinued Colors
You are currently adding:
You are currently adding a new worksheet