Know what you're looking for? Search by Name or Number now:
Know what you're looking for? Search now by Pattern, Book or Keyword:
Enter your Zip code to find aprofessional in your area!
View tilting mechanisms
View control position
View multiple blinds on one headrail
Cordless Lift System*: Combining the natural look of wood with our innovative Cordless Lift System technology. Levolor''s Cordless Wood Blinds are both easy to use and stylish. No lift cords create a clean appearance and are safe for children and pets. The innovative spring motor activation offers easy operation.
*This product complies with CPSC child safety guidelines. CPSC recommends the use of cordless window coverings in all homes where children live or visit.
View lifting systems
View cloth tapes
View valance types
View added privacy
View radius corners
You have finished configuring your blinds. Please review pricing on the right side of the page & click the
Add to Cart link to complete.
Features the most popular stains with a high luster gloss that enhances the natural look of the wood.
This is the most popular slat size for wood blinds. Levolor has provided several exclusive options and upgrades to this collection for added style, enhanced privacy, and ease of use.
Plus, Levolor’s Premium Paint colors are designed to complement finishes in your home from crown molding to window frames. They painstakingly prepare each slat with multiple coats of the highest quality paints to ensure the blind resists scratching and keeps its new look.
Resistance to Slat Warpage: Better
Performance in High Humidity: Good
Resistance to UV Fading: Best
Lift Weight* (36” x 60”): Best (5 lbs)
*Weight of slats and bottomrail only. This weight does not include valance, headrail or conponentry weight as these are stationary when the blind is raised/lowered.
You can keep your Levolor blinds looking their best by periodically wiping them with a soft cloth, a dusting mitt, or the brush attachment on your vacuum cleaner. You can clean the blind hanging in place or you can take it down. By tilting the slats down, but not closed, you will be able to clean most of the top surface of each slat. Do not use water, solvents, or abrasive solutions as it will cause damage to the blind not covered under warranty.
· Inside Mount: Please provide us with your exact window measurements. The manufacturer will make the necessary deduction of ½” to the total width of your blind to ensure a proper fit inside of your window. There will be no deduction from the total width of the valance.
· Outside Mount: Please provide us with the exact measurements of the area you would like to cover. We recommend adding at least 3” to the total width of the window to ensure proper coverage. The manufacturer will make ¼” deduction from the total headrail width, but no deduction from the total slat width. There will be a 1” addition to the total width of your valance.
· Standard: 1.5”W x 2.25”D
· Cordless: 2” x 2.25”
Minimum Mounting Requirements
· Inside Mount Min. Depth: ¾”
· Flush Mount Depth: 2 ½”
Inside Mount (IM)*
Outside Mount (OM)
Tilt and Lift Controls – Same Side
Tilt and Lift Controls – Opposite Sides
Tilt Control in Center – No Lift
No Tilt or Lift Controls – Slats Open
*Before Factory Deductions
Corded Height: 8” – 120”
Cordless Height: 8” – 84”
Stacking Chart (Approximate and could vary 1”)
Stack is from bottom of headrail to bottom of stacked slats
Ladder and Cord Count Chart
Number of Lightmaster™ Cords
10 ½” – 36 ½”
10” – 36”
36 5/8” – 54 ½”
36 1/8” – 54”
54 5/8” – 60 ½”
54 1/8” – 60”
60 5/8” – 85 ½”
60 1/8” – 85”
85 5/8” – 96 ½”
85 1/8” – 96”
All Mounting Hardware Included!
· Standard: Box Brackets
· Hold Down Brackets: Prevents blinds from swaying. They can be sill mounted, face mounted or mounted inside the frame. Recommended for doors and windows subject to wind exposure. Must be requested at the time of order.
· Extension: For installations requiring additional space between the blind and the mounting surface. Recommended when blinds must clear door handles and the like. Must be requested at the time of order.
· Traditional: 3” Decorative Valance
· Modern: 3” Valance with less decoration for a more contemporary look
· Extended Valance: You may specify a valance width greater than the ordered headrail width. Maximum total valance width is 144”. Valances greater than 96” will be spliced. Valances less than 3” greater than the ordered width is free of charge. Valances requested 3” and greater beyond the ordered shade width will include a surcharge. Must be requested at the time of order.
· Wand Tilt Control: Tilt the slats by twisting the wand.
· Cord Tilt Control: Tilt the slats by the pulling on the tilt cord.
· Cordless: There are no lift cords to create a clean appearance and are safe for children and pets. Simply raise and lower your blinds by pushing up and pulling down on the bottomrail.
LightMaster™: The edge rout design eliminates route holes and provides a tighter closure to minimize light for increased privacy and security. Slats can easily be removed for cleaning.
· ¾” Solid Tapes: Accent your blinds and coordinate with your upholstery and textiles while increasing your privacy. Available in place of standard braided ladders. Choose this tape for a subtle, modern look.
· 1 ½” Solid Tapes: Accent your blinds and coordinate with your upholstery and textiles while increasing your privacy. Available in place of standard braided ladders. Choose this tape for a bolder, traditional look.
· 1 ½” Decorative Tapes: Accent your blinds and coordinate with your upholstery and textiles while increasing your privacy. Available in place of standard braided ladders. Choose this tape for a bolder, traditional look, with a little decoration.
Radius Corners: Slat ends are finished with rounded corners for a softer appearance.
Multiple Blinds on One Headrail for High Gloss Golden Oak Premium Woods Wood Blinds from Levolor : Provides the flexibility of raising one blind while keeping the other lowered on extra wide windows or patio doors. Two or Three blinds on one headrail are available up to a total maximum width of 144”. Minimum innerspace between blinds is ½”. Horizontal slat alignment is not guaranteed.
Other Special Options – Please call 1-800-684-0862 for pricing and details!
· Multicolor Striping
· Replacement Valance
(based on 5 reviews)
of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
Back to top
Love our blinds!
from Northwest Iowa
About Me Midrange Shopper
Comments about Blinds Levolor Wood Blinds Premium Woods 2" Slat - High Gloss:
I ordered these binds for all of my front windows (8) and my front door. I got ribbons to cover the strings and they are gorgeous. I love that they sent actually pieces of wood for samples-made it easy to match. I ordered the valance for the tops of the blinds and the valance falls off the blinds on my front door constantly-but it stays on the windows. The chords get tangled easily if you are covering larger windows.
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
These are great.
I love the glossy finish and the color (oak) warms up the room. I use the Swiffer 360 with furniture polish sprayed on it to clean. When they are closed they keep the room dark enough to sleep.
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
from Northwest IA
I bought these with the ribbon to cover the strings and I LOVE them. We bought these wood blinds for every window in the front of our house and they look fantastic. They have stood up to my 2 and 3 year old as well. Couldn't be happier. They were easy to install as well.
Levolor 2" Wood Blinds
By Bud Bear
from Twin Cities,MN
I have only one complaint about Levolor wood blinds. Do not use these in bedrooms if you need to control outside light filtering into room, other than that they are an excellent blind.
They look great
from Abington MA
I have a bow window and for years have left it without coverage except a fancy shear curtain. This blind looks great and matched my wood perfectly.
Previous: Dover Premium Woods Wood Blinds from Levolor
Next: White White Premium Woods Wood Blinds from Levolor
High Gloss Golden Oak Premium Woods Wood Blinds from Levolor
Coupon price on page reflects this discount.
Sign up for special alerts & promotions
now and receive an instant coupon for
your next order of $175 or more!
Watch for us in your inbox soon!
Use this coupon at checkout
to save $10.00 off your next purchase
of $175 or more!
Click to close
Free Shipping on most Blind OrdersMost blind orders include FREE Ground Shipping to your home or office in the continental United States. Some manufacturers charge an oversized freight charge per order (regardless of the number of blinds) on extra wide blinds because they must use a special delivery company. The width when oversized freight charges apply varies depending on the manufacturer (usually it is around 95 inches or wider) and the charge may be up to $75 per manufacturer per order. M & B, Levolor and Kirsch do not charge oversized freight. Shutters have a freight charge due to the weight of the product. Most blind orders ship within 3 to 5 business days. We do ship to Canada and all other countries. Please call us or send e-mail for applicable charges. Our manufacturers impose a handling fee per order depending on the type of product and order amount that is purchased. For Blind orders, the handling fee is $4.95 per order. You will only be charged one handling fee per order and if ordering blinds and wallpaper together the total handling fee will be determined by the wallpaper order total.
Next Day and 2nd Day AirAll orders can be shipped next day or 2nd day air for an additional charge. Selecting this shipping method does not speed up the manufacturing of your order. It only speeds up the delivery of your order once it leaves the warehouse. Next day and 2nd air day charges on our site are not applicable for Saturday or Sunday delivery. Additional charges will apply If you would like next day or 2nd day air specifically for Saturday or Sunday delivery (please call for price specifically for Saturday or Sunday delivery).
Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canadian and Foreign Country Orders Steve’s Blinds and Wallpaper accepts orders from outside the continental USA including Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canada and foreign country orders. Shipping rates vary depending on the order and the delivery address. To learn the amount of the shipping rate you may place your order and we will contact you with the charges before processing the order, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 1-800-684-0862 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
For a limited time buy 3 of any qualifying blind and receive the 4th blind of equal or lesser value absolutely free!
Savings will be automatically reflected in your shopping cart. This offer may not be applied to previous orders. If some or all of the order is returned, the value of the free blind/shade will not be refunded or credited back. Does not apply to commercial orders.
For immediatepricing assistanceplease call1-800-684-0862or email us
Based upon your selection of the
the following options are not available:
These items will be removed from the available
options when you press "Yes". If it is an important
feature to you, select "No" and we will cancel your
Do you want to proceed with your selection?
Show Discontinued Colors
You are currently adding:
2" Slat - High Gloss
You are currently adding a new worksheet