Know what you're looking for? Search by Name or Number now:
Know what you're looking for? Search now by Pattern, Book or Keyword:
Enter your Zip code to find aprofessional in your area!
Save An Extra 65% Off
Discount is automatically applied. Hurry, sale ends soon!
View cord position
View lifting system
View continuous cord loop
View multiple shades on one headrail
View top down feature
View skytrack skylight
View sun up/sun down feature
You have finished configuring your blinds. Please review pricing on the right side of the page & click the
Add to Cart link to complete.
· Inside Mount: Please provide us with the exact measurements of your window. The manufacturer will make the necessary deductions to ensure a proper fit.
· Outside Mount: Please provide us with the exact measurements of the area you want to cover. The manufacturer will not make any allowances, however specialty applications may have allowances for outside mount.
Stack Height Chart
*Includes headrail and bottomrail
· Minimum Width: 12 1/8” Outside Mount, 12 ½” Inside Mount
· Maximum Width: 120”
o Max. Side Mount Width: 60”
· Minimum Height: 6”
· Maximum Height: 96”
Minimum Depth for Inside Mount
· Flush Headrail Mount: 1 7/8”
· Minimum Inside Mount: ¾”
· Minimum Width: 18” Outside Mount, 18 3/8” Inside Mount
· Maximum Width: 96” (made with overlaps for sizes exceeding the fabric width; overlap not available in center of shade)
o With Multiple Shades on One Headrail Per Panel: 60”
o With Multiple Shades on One Headrail Overall: 120”
· Minimum Height: 12”
· Maximum Height: 84”
o With Multiple Shades on One Hearail: 72”
· Maximum Overall Size: 6400 square inches
Continuous Cord Loop:
· Maximum Width: 120” (made with overlaps for sizes exceeding the fabric width)
· Minimum Height: 9”
· Flush Headrail Mount: 2”
· Minimum Inside Mount: 1 ¼”
Top Down Bottom Up Specifications
· Maximum Width:
o Single Shade: 96”
§ Side Mount Single Shade: 60”
o With Multiple Blinds on One Headrail:
§ Standard Pleat:144”
§ Neat Pleat: 120”
§ Side Mount: 42”
All Necessary Mounting Hardware Included!
· Standard: Zinc-plated spring steel hidden snap-in brackets for easy installation.
· Side Mount Brackets: Available when shades must be installed from the side of the casing or wall.
· Extension Brackets: Available upon request, extends the back of the shade out to avoid any obstructions, such as door handles. Available in 2”, 2 5/8”, 3 ½”.
· Hold-Down Brackets: Available upon request, lock the bottomrail down to avoid swaying.
· Neat Pleat: A patented back ladder support is color-coordinated to the back of the fabric. It ensures uniform pleat spacing from top to bottom. Your pleats will not sag or flatten out, guaranteed for life.
· Standard: Standard lift cord
· Cordless: Raise and lower shades with the touch of your hand. Perfect for homes with children and pets because it is ideal for safety. Also, the elimination of the lift cord provide a more attractive appearance. It is operated by a long-lasting belt-driven motor for a smooth, quiet operation. Please make sure that this feature is only used on windows where you have easy access and can comfortably raise and lower the shade by hand.
· Continuous Cord Loop: A single, continuous white loop cord raises and lowers the shade, maintaining the same length no matter what position the shade is in. The slim headrail contains a powerful clutch that stops the shade precisely at any point and hold the bottomrail level. The clutch mechanism also helps lift the shades weight as it’s raised for easier lifting. Therefore, this feature is perfect for large windows. Shades wider than 70” have a headrail gearbox for easier lifting, but more pulls are required. The blind is stacked tighter than the conventional cord and is held more securely. The headrail is color-coordinated to the shade, and in some cases has a white front slat.
Additional Options – Please call 1-800-684-0862 for pricing and details
· Bay or Corner Windows
· Specialty Shades
· Sun Up/Sun Down Shades
(based on 8 reviews)
of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
Reviewed by 8 customers
Displaying reviews 1-8
Back to top
Very happy with the blinds
from Silver Spring, MD
About Me Midrange Shopper
Comments about Blinds Bali Pleated Shades 1" Neat Pleat Statement:
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
The cordless blinds work well and are easy to use.
A Great Addition to our Home
By 100 yr old home lover
from Pierce, NE
We are very happy with the blinds we purchased. We hung them on our 2 entry way doors which are glass top to bottom. The biggest challenge was getting them level but that is an operator issue not a product issue. Would definately purchase similar blinds if needed and buy them from this dealer. Thanks!
happy with purchase
Great Customer Service and Price
By Condo Designer
from Boynton Beach, FL
Ordered for our Condo Clubhouse and it was a perfect fit and design. Colors were true! Great help on the phone. Would use them again for sure!
By Rescue Mom
These shades are on our door which comes into our kitchen from the outside. We use it daily. Have had the shades for a year and they still look like new. Love them!!
from Bowie MD
About Me High-end Shopper
Great for a guest bedroom , because this product does not allow for a blackout liner, I would not use it in my sleeping area...
Bali Pleated Cordless Shades
from Sheridan, Wyoming
About Me Budget Shopper
I would like to see free shipping & then I would order 3 more shades but with a liner for the bedrooms
Previous: Autumn 1" Neat Pleat Pleated Shades from Bali
Next: Vanilla 1" Neat Pleat Pleated Shades from Bali
Fawn 1" Neat Pleat Pleated Shades from Bali
Sign up for special alerts & promotionsnow and receive an instant coupon for
$10 00 OFF
your next order of $175 or more!
Watch for us in your inbox soon!Use this coupon at checkoutto save $10.00 off your next purchaseof $175 or more!
Code Expires At Midnight!
Please specify the MovieUrl property for the location (URL) of the movie to display.
Free Shipping on most Blind OrdersMost blind orders include FREE Ground Shipping to your home or office in the continental United States. Some manufacturers charge an oversized freight charge per order (regardless of the number of blinds) on extra wide blinds because they must use a special delivery company. The width when oversized freight charges apply varies depending on the manufacturer (usually it is around 95 inches or wider) and the charge may be up to $75 per manufacturer per order. M & B and Levolor do not charge oversized freight. Shutters have a freight charge due to the weight of the product. Most blind orders ship within 3 to 5 business days. We do ship to Canada and all other countries. Please call us or send e-mail for applicable charges. Our manufacturers impose a handling fee per order depending on the type of product and order amount that is purchased. For Blind orders, the handling fee is $4.95 per order. You will only be charged one handling fee per order and if ordering blinds and wallpaper together the total handling fee will be determined by the wallpaper order total.
Next Day and 2nd Day AirAll orders can be shipped next day or 2nd day air for an additional charge. Selecting this shipping method does not speed up the manufacturing of your order. It only speeds up the delivery of your order once it leaves the warehouse. Next day and 2nd air day charges on our site are not applicable for Saturday or Sunday delivery. Additional charges will apply If you would like next day or 2nd day air specifically for Saturday or Sunday delivery (please call for price specifically for Saturday or Sunday delivery).
Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canadian and Foreign Country Orders Steve’s Blinds and Wallpaper accepts orders from outside the continental USA including Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canada and foreign country orders. Shipping rates vary depending on the order and the delivery address. To learn the amount of the shipping rate you may place your order and we will contact you with the charges before processing the order, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 1-800-684-0862 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
For a limited time buy 3 of any qualifying blind and receive the 4th blind of equal or lesser value absolutely free!
Savings will be automatically reflected in your shopping cart. This offer may not be applied to previous orders. If some or all of the order is returned, the value of the free blind/shade will not be refunded or credited back. Does not apply to commercial orders.
For immediatepricing assistanceplease call1-800-684-0862or email us
Based upon your selection of the
the following options are not available:
These items will be removed from the available
options when you press "Yes". If it is an important
feature to you, select "No" and we will cancel your
Do you want to proceed with your selection?
Show Discontinued Colors
You are currently adding:
You are currently adding a new worksheet