Significantly reduces light. Images, shapes and people cannot be seen clearly. Provides a mederate degree of light and shape screening.
The sheer facings gently filter sunlight and help block harmful rays to help protect your furnishings while preserving the outside view. Soft 2 1/2" vanes suspend between the facings can be adjusted to provide precise light control and privacy.
Standard Continuous Cord Loop
Our easy to operate continuous cord loop control option allows you to open, close and tilt the vanes as well as lift and lower the shadings for precise light control and privacy.
Tilt and Lift Motorization
For your effortless operating convenience, we offer a battery operated remote control tilt and lift motorization system. Simply point the remote control toward the infrared eye of the headrail and press the button to tilt, raise or lower the shadings. This option is ideal for hard to reach windows.
The durable contoured headrail and bottom rail are both color coordinated to blend in with the shadings. When raised completely, the shading disappears into the headrail, concealing the bottom rail and providing a clean look and unobstructed view. An optional back cover is available to conceal the open rear side of the headrail for a more pleasing exterior look.
Easy Care and Maintance:
Window shadings are 100% polyester and are treated to resist dust, dirt, and stains. An optional dust cover is also available to help shield the fabric and internal headrail components from dirt, dust and other contaminants. For regular cleaning dust with a feather like duster or you may use a hair dryer on the low or cool setting to clean the sheers. Our window shadings can also be ultrasonically cleaned by a professional..
All patterns are made from unique, durable, polyester fabrics which repel dirt, resist stains and clean easily. Superior insulation and sound absorption. Sound absorption helps reduce outside noise as well as interior reflecting noise. Superior insulation helps, reduce heating and air conditioning bills. All cords and end caps are color coordinated for a uniform look. We use the top of the line hardware systems.
Significantly reduces light. Images, shapes and people cannot be seen clearly. Provides a moderate degree of light and shape screening.
# of Cells
Winter R-Values: R-Value measures resistance to heat loss. The higher the R-Value, the more insulation the product provides. In winter, higher insulation means less heat loss and a warmer room.
Summer Solar Heat: Summer Solar Heat Gain Coefficient measures the products ability to reduce heat gain from the sun. The lower the number, the less solar energy it transmits. In summer, less heat transmitted means a cooler room.
1. Dusting with a feather, or synthetic, non-abrasive, material duster is recommended for all cellular shade surfaces which are lightly soiled.
2. Wiping with a soft, damp sponge or cloth, of non-abrasive material, with lukewarm water is recommended for all cellular shade surfaces which need spot cleaning.
3. Vacuuming with a soft bristle vacuum cleaner brush attachment is recommended for all cellular shade surfaces which are heavily soiled..
Opacity Level: Light Filtering – Light is filtered to varying degrees depending on fabric style and color; silhouettes of objects and people are visible through the shade.
Fabric Composition: 88% Polyester/ 7% Cotton/ 5% Flax
White to Streetside Appearance: Yes
BaliRoller Shades are Ideal For:
· Offering a solution for light control (sheer to blackout fabrics)
· Blocking damaging UV Rays
Cleaning and Care Information:
· Roller Shade Fabrics: virtually maintenance free. If the shade is dusty, simply vacuum over it using an upholstery attachment. A feather duster can also be used to gently remove dust. Shades may also be gently wiped with a clean damp cloth. Allow the shade to dry completely before raising. Do not completely immerse.
· Solar Shade Fabrics: Virtually maintenance free. Only periodic vacuuming and an occasional cleaning using a mild detergent, soft brushing and thorough rinsing is required. Allow the shade to dry completely before raising. Do not completely immerse.
Fabric Disclaimers: To ensure color consistency and avoid dye lot variation, please order all shades for the same room at the same time. Due to the nature of the weaving process, some imperfection in the weave is normal.
Pattern Alignment: Due to the random design of some solar and roller fabric weaves, exact alignment of the pattern across shades or fabric-wrapped cornices used on multiple windows is not possible, nor is centering of patterns across the width of single shades or height of fabric-wrapped cornices.
Bali’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
What is Covered: Bali roller and solar shades are warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the product provided that:
· The product was properly installed in a residential dwelling
· The product was made or assembled exclusively from Bali Window Fashions’ materials and components
· Bali’s recommendations were followed with regard to limitations and specifications
Who Is Covered: This warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the roller and solar shades.
Obligations to the Consumer: The obligations of Bali Window Fashions are limited to the repair or replacement of parts or product found to be defective. Bali is not responsible for shipping costs or labor costs for measuring and taking the shade down or reinstalling the product. If repairs are made under this warranty, the repairs will be made with like or similar parts.
Motorization: Components and accessories have a 5 year limited warranty, excluding the battery wand.
What the Warranty does not Cover: This warranty does not cover conditions or damages caused by accidents, inclement weather, alterations, misuse, or failure to follow instruction for measurement, installation, cleaning or maintenance. In addition, normal wear and tear are not covered by the warranty. All fabrics can lose original intensity after long exposure to the sun. When left for extended periods in direct sunlight, plastics tend to yellow or crack. All cords will eventually wear out. Bali considers these things normal wear and tear and are not covered by this warranty.
*This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other written or oral warranties or obligations and liabilities. No person is authorized to extend or alter this warranty. Bali Window Fashions shall have no liability whatsoever for incidental or consequential damages.
Warranty claims must be accompanied by the original sales receipt as well as details regarding the nature of the problem, location of the shade, etc.