Material Width: 96”
Please Note: Natural shades may have variations and visual inconsistencies in color, grain and texture. They may also crack or split, twist or bow, shrink or stretch, and change color over time due to aging, direct sunlight or other climatic conditions. These unique characteristics are inherent in natural materials and are not considered defects in material or workmanship. Exact color matches cannot be guaranteed.
Characteristic of Woven Wood Shades*:
· Assymmetry: Materials used in Natural Shades are grown and harvested naturally. Variations in shape, thickness, texture and grain are to be expected by Mother Nature. While providing personality to each shade, these variations created asymmetry in the weave that may alter the appearance of the finished shade. Specifically, you may notice:
o Uneven spacing or gaps: differences in bamboo or reed shapes and thickness can create uneven spacing or gaps in the weave
o Pattern changes or gaps: different thicknesses of grassy materials, tied knots, and splices can create visual disruptions in the weave pattern or gaps in the weave
o Length Differences: variations in bamboo thicknesses, bamboo joints, or reed sizes can create length differences from one side of the shade to the other
o Bowing or arching: different drying rates of bamboo fibers on one side and skin on the other side of the bamboo slat can create a bowing or arching effect in the finished shade.
All materials used are hand-selected to strict specifications to minimize variations. These variations are not considered flaws or defect, but rather normal characteristics to be expected from naturally grown materials.
· Color: Mellowing with age, bamboo, reeds, jute, grasses and other natural materials will change slightly in color over time. Depending on material composition, they may lighten or darken due to direct sunlight or other climatic conditions. Uncolored bamboo will experience the most color shift, changing from a green color at harvest to a yellow-brown color over three to six months. Color matches from shade to shade cannot be guaranteed as these are natural reactions to aging.
· Stretching: The natural elasticity of yarns combined with the weight of the woven material may cause shades to stretch upwards of 1” to 1 ½” after installation. This is particularly noticeable on inside mount shades or shades that extend from ceiling to floor. Ordering the shade shorter than needed will help compensate for stretching over time. Note that the addition of edge banding will not only add a personal touch, but also help control stretching.
· Edge Banding: Edge banding is recommended for this product, as it helps to control stretching as described above, as well as the unraveling of thread on the shade.
*As provided by Bali Blinds specification information
Cleaning: Occasional light vacuuming with a brush attachment should keep shades clean.
Tips: During the shipping process, the natural shade material may have shifted slightly due to its woven construction, causing slight shortening of the shade’s length or uneven edges.
· Height: If after installation, the shade is slightly shorter than ordered, grasp the bottom of the shade and gently pull to stretch the shade to the preferred height. Some materials will also stretch by themselves over time.
· Uneven Edges: Lightly tap the shade’s edge with a flat edge (ex. A ruler) until even.
Bali’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
What is Covered: Bali woven wood blinds are warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the product provided that the product was properly installed in a residential dwelling, the product was made or assembled exclusively from Bali materials and components, and Bali’s recommendations were followed with regard to limitations and specifications.
Who is Covered: This warranty extends only to you as the original purchaser.
Obligations to the Consumer: The obligations of Bali are limited to the repair or replacement of parts or product found to be defective. Bali is not responsible for shipping costs or labor costs for measuring and taking the shade down or reinstalling the product. If repairs are made under this warranty, the repairs will be made with like or similar parts.
What the Warranty Does Not Cover: This warranty does not cover conditions or damages caused by accidents, alterations, misuse, or failure to follow instructions for measurement, installation, cleaning, or maintenance. In addition, normal wear and tear are not covered by the warranty. All fabrics can lose original intensity after long exposure to the sun. When left for extended periods in direct sunlight, plastics tend to yellow or crack. All cords will eventually wear out. Bali considers these to be normal wear and tear and are not covered under this warranty.
This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other written or verbal warranties or obligations and liabilities. No person is authorized to extend or alter the warranty.
Varying sizes of reeds and strings woven to create different looks and textures. Unique fabrics that help define a room's entire mood.
Nature’s Beauty: Levolor natural shades are created using natural products. By nature, no two strands of grass, bamboo or reeds are exactly the same, making every shade truly unique. Slight color, grain and texture variations should be expected and cherished for their unique beauty. With any type of natural wood product, slight shrinkage, stretching, and warping may occur over time.
Color Variation: Natural shade material is manufactured of fine yarns and woods. Natural and man-made fibers are spun and twisted into a variety of yard styles, then pressure-dyed to color. Fine woods are milled into a variety of sizes and shapes and finished with stains or paints. Reeds and slats retain the unique natural grain and color variations inherent in all wood products. Certain species of bamboo can vary from deep yellow to pale green.
Stretching and Shrinking: Natural woven fabric will be affected by temperature and humidity. Shipping and handling may cause a slight change in shade lengths. Material stretching may be more noticeable on inside mounts.
Care Instructions: Periodically vacuum with a brush attachment to ensure lasting beauty. With proper care and maintenance, natural shades should last for years. Do not use water, solvents, or abrasive solutions to clean the shade.
Levolor Lifetime-Limited Warrant*: Levolor® Window Fashions proudly extends a lifetime-limited warrant on the enclosed product to the original residential retail purchaser as long as the product remains in the original window.
Entire product against manufacturing defects (ie., a flaw in the product design, materials, or workmanship that causes the product to no longer function)…Covered for Lifetime.
If product is found to have a manufacturing defect, Levolor will (at Levolor’s discretion) do one of the following: repair the product, replace the product, refund the cost of the product. Please note that colors vary from lot to lot and may not exactly match sample swatch or previous purchases.
Cords…Covered for 3 years
Fabric: Covered for 5 Years
Normal Wear and Tear
Any Product that Fails Due to:
-Damage for pets/insects
-Exposure to salt air
Any Product that, with the passage of time, has:
-Loss of color intensity
-Loss of pleating if product is not held in raised position a portion of the time
-Yellowing or cracking of plastic parts or foam wood product
Any motorized product
Costs associated with:
-Transportation to and from the retailer
-Incidental or consequential damages
In the event there are multiple blinds in the same room, only the defective blind will be replaced
*This warranty is directly from Levolor. No agent, representative, dealer, or unauthorized employee has the authority to increase or alter the obligation of this warranty. .
This strong, rustic, beautiful bamboo shade casts a natural elegance that opens up endless décor possibilities anywhere you place it. Created from bamboo slats brought together with a deep brown weave cord, it provides the complete privacy you desire. Designed to gently fold into the classic Roman shade design, this shade brings nature’s beauty into your home.
6" built-in valance completes the elegance of this lush shade. Light filtering provides privacy and energy-efficient insulation qualities.
Easily installed in minutes with all necessary hardware included. Made of hand selected bamboo. Each shade measures 1/2" less in width to allow for inside mount installation. .