Desert Dust, Desert Dust Blinds
Offers exceptional insulation and sound absorption. Provides total interior darkness on even the sunniest of days! Perfect for any room where complete privacy and light control is desired. Dependable color-coordinated cord is used to raise or lower shade; safety cord cleat prevents cord from twisting and becoming a hazard. Sleek compact aluminum headrail offers years of durable, trouble-free operation. Optional Upgrades: Continuous Cord Loop (cord never changes length to hold even the largest and heaviest shades securely at any height; tension device prevents cord from twisting), Cordless Lift (provides the safest solution for homes with children and pers, as well as a sleek appearance), Top Down/Bottom Up (lower shade from the top of raise it from the bottom), Top Down/Bottom Up Cordless (shade lowers from top or raises from bottom without the use of exterior cords for both safey and a sleek appearance), Top Down Only (shade lowers from top only), Sun Up/Sun Down (movable center rail separates fabrics and may be positioned at any height with either one or both fabrics showing) and Motorization (raise or lower your shades with a remote). .
Offers exceptional insulation and sound absorption with wide variety of styles, colors and options. Provides maximum privacy, completely blocking incoming light through closed shade. Shapes cannot be seen through shades..
6-Gauge Aluminum slats with a compact 1” x 1” steel headrail
Provided with a standard 2-slat Valance
Advanced Finishing Technology: Bali’s aluminum blind finish actually repels and resists scratching and staining with a technology advanced finish that reduces static electricity and creates a smoother, harder, less porous surface, where dust literally slides of the blinds, stains don’t penetrate the surface and can be easily wiped off without scratching the paint. As a result, the blinds stay cleaner longer and resist mold and mildew. Advantages:
· Anti-static dust control to inhibit dust build-up
· Stain inhibitors making cleaning easier
· Scratch resistance
· Long-lasting protection
· Bacterial growth resistance to reduce mold and mildew in high humidity areas
• Your best value• Fits in windows with narrow jams• .006 gauge 1" aluminum slats• 1" x 1" steel square headrail requires minimal depth for a flush mount• Box brackets make it a snap to install• Two-slat valance provides a more attractive look• Clutch wand tilt releases to prevent damage• Crash proof cordlock prevents sill damage• Our painting process makes slats resist dust, stains, scratches, mold and mildew.
Non Woven Polyster Fabric - cellular fabric is a non woven polyster. Easy Cleaning: durable, washable, dust resistant, will not fray or fade. Pleat retention: Your shade retains its beautiful look. White to the outside: For a neutral streetside appearance. Stacking options: Four available stacking options to suit your personal style. The hardware and components are always white..
All patterns are made from unique, durable, polyester fabrics which repel dirt, resist stains and clean easily. Superior insulation and sound absorption. Sound absorption helps reduce outside noise as well as interior reflecting noise. Superior insulation helps, reduce heating and air conditioning bills. All cords and end caps are color coordinated for a uniform look. We use the top of the line hardware systems.
Significantly reduces light. Images, shapes and people cannot be seen clearly. Provides a moderate degree of light and shape screening.
# of Cells
Winter R-Values: R-Value measures resistance to heat loss. The higher the R-Value, the more insulation the product provides. In winter, higher insulation means less heat loss and a warmer room.
Summer Solar Heat: Summer Solar Heat Gain Coefficient measures the products ability to reduce heat gain from the sun. The lower the number, the less solar energy it transmits. In summer, less heat transmitted means a cooler room.
1. Dusting with a feather, or synthetic, non-abrasive, material duster is recommended for all cellular shade surfaces which are lightly soiled.
2. Wiping with a soft, damp sponge or cloth, of non-abrasive material, with lukewarm water is recommended for all cellular shade surfaces which need spot cleaning.
3. Vacuuming with a soft bristle vacuum cleaner brush attachment is recommended for all cellular shade surfaces which are heavily soiled..