Nutmeg Window Shadings
Muted marblized look in your choice of 6 colors. Opacity: Light Filtering. Fabric Content: 100% Polyester. This stylish alternative to standard window treatments features an aluminum track system with panels that glide easily into place, and a patent-pending attachment design that reduces light gap between panels. Sliding panels are ideal for patio doors and wide windows. They can also be mounted on a ceiling to make a perfect room divider and closet door alternative. Plus it's easy to mix and match different styles and colors on one track for a personalized or seasonal look. Choose decorative options such as wood cornices, fabric-wrapped cornices or a classic square-corner valance with fabric insert. Best of all, panel accents are available in most of the styles and colors featured in the Roman, Solar and Roller shade collections for a perfectly coordinated look..
Window shadings combine the soft look of shades with the functionality of a blind. Several variations of vane positions control privacy, view and light control - enabling you to invite as much or as little light as you want into your home. Available in 6 fashionable colors..
Available in 10 colors. Custom manufactured to the highest standards of quality. Emphasizing the best in innovation, design, style and technology and offers endless decorating possibilities with a number of styles and fabrics. Metal rails at the top and bottom and stabilizing slats at each pleat assure precide shade width and length and a uniform look on the face. Black out lining standard on all shades unless otherwise specified. Matching valance included. Standard cord and cord lock headrail system. Galaxy (flat, tuck style - shade is completely flat when in its down position and will have folds when it is raised) fold style is standard. Upgrade Options: Fold Styles: Waterfall - soft, flowing pleat style. The shade retails its fold even when in the lowered position. Mirage - soft, pouf style. Variett - tailored, vertical pleat style. Liners: Infinity - made with pleated shade under the bottom hem for a 2 on 1 headrail or day/night shade choice. Elite - made with insulating cellular pleats that hide cords and working parts allowing a clean finished look outside the window. Easy Up Headrail - medium duty continuous cord loop clutch for medium weight shades. PowerLift Headrail - heavy duty continuous cord loop clutch system for heavier shades. Top Down/Bottom Up - the shade can be raised or lowered from the top and bottom..
Opacity Level: Light Filtering – Light is filtered to varying degrees depending on the fabric style and color; silhouettes of objects and people are visible through the shade.
Fabric Composition: 100% Polyester
White to Streetside Appearance: No - same color front and back
BaliRoller Shades are Ideal For:
· Offering a solution for light control (sheer to blackout fabrics)
· Blocking damaging UV Rays
Cleaning and Care Information:
· Roller Shade Fabrics: virtually maintenance free. If the shade is dusty, simply vacuum over it using an upholstery attachment. A feather duster can also be used to gently remove dust. Shades may also be gently wiped with a clean damp cloth. Allow the shade to dry completely before raising. Do not completely immerse.
· Solar Shade Fabrics: Virtually maintenance free. Only periodic vacuuming and an occasional cleaning using a mild detergent, soft brushing and thorough rinsing is required. Allow the shade to dry completely before raising. Do not completely immerse.
Fabric Disclaimers: To ensure color consistency and avoid dye lot variation, please order all shades for the same room at the same time. Due to the nature of the weaving process, some imperfection in the weave is normal.
Pattern Alignment: Due to the random design of some solar and roller fabric weaves, exact alignment of the pattern across shades or fabric-wrapped cornices used on multiple windows is not possible, nor is centering of patterns across the width of single shades or height of fabric-wrapped cornices.
Bali’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
What is Covered: Bali roller and solar shades are warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the product provided that:
· The product was properly installed in a residential dwelling
· The product was made or assembled exclusively from Bali Window Fashions’ materials and components
· Bali’s recommendations were followed with regard to limitations and specifications
Who Is Covered: This warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the roller and solar shades.
Obligations to the Consumer: The obligations of Bali Window Fashions are limited to the repair or replacement of parts or product found to be defective. Bali is not responsible for shipping costs or labor costs for measuring and taking the shade down or reinstalling the product. If repairs are made under this warranty, the repairs will be made with like or similar parts.
Motorization: Components and accessories have a 5 year limited warranty, excluding the battery wand.
What the Warranty does not Cover: This warranty does not cover conditions or damages caused by accidents, inclement weather, alterations, misuse, or failure to follow instruction for measurement, installation, cleaning or maintenance. In addition, normal wear and tear are not covered by the warranty. All fabrics can lose original intensity after long exposure to the sun. When left for extended periods in direct sunlight, plastics tend to yellow or crack. All cords will eventually wear out. Bali considers these things normal wear and tear and are not covered by this warranty.
*This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other written or oral warranties or obligations and liabilities. No person is authorized to extend or alter this warranty. Bali Window Fashions shall have no liability whatsoever for incidental or consequential damages.
Warranty claims must be accompanied by the original sales receipt as well as details regarding the nature of the problem, location of the shade, etc..
Fabric Width: 72”
Overlap Available: Yes
Liner Available: Yes
Privacy Rating: Semi-Private – Light is screened to varying degrees depending on fabric style and color. Silhouettes of objects and people are visible through the shade.
Cleaning Instructions: These were developed for the fabric used in pleated shades.
· Remove the pleated shade from the window, open the shade and lay it out on a clean, flat surface, such as a table or countertop. If the shade is dusty, simply vacuum over it using an upholstery attachment. For cleaning fingerprints or soiled spots on pleated shades, Bali recommends using an aerosol spray foam upholstery or fabric cleaner. Spray the foam cleaner over the entire area to be cleaned. Immediately scrub the area with a clean damp sponge until the stains are removed. If necessary, the entire shade may be cleaned in this fashion. Be careful not to crush or wrinkle the fabric. Remove the excess water from the fabric by patting with a clean, dry towel. Hang the shade up when completely dry. Frequent cleaning may tend to remove the fullness and body of the pleated fabric. Due to the differences in ultrasonic cleaning operators, it is not recommended. Do not use strong detergents or spot removers. Dry cleaning is not recommended.
Type Of Warranty
· Limited Lifetime Warranty for Neat Pleat ® products.
· Three year warranty for Standard Pleat products.
What is Covered:
· Pleated shades are warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship for the time period specified provided that the product was properly installed in a residential home, the product was made or assembled exclusively from Bali materials and components, and Bali’s recommendation were followed with regard to limitations and specifications.
Who is Covered: This warranty extends only to you as the original purchaser.
Obligations to the Consumer: The obligation of Bali are limited to the repair or replacement of parts or product found to be defective. Bali is not responsible for shipping costs or labor costs for measuring and taking the shade down or reinstalling the product. If repairs are made under this warranty, the repairs will be made with like or similar parts.
What the Warranty Does Not Cover: This warranty does not cover conditions or damages caused by accidents, alterations, misuse, or failure to follow instructions for measurement, installations, cleaning or maintenance. In addition, normal wear and tear are not covered by the warranty. All fabrics can lose original intensity after long exposure to the sun. When left for extended periods in direct sunlight, plastics tend to yellow or crack. All cords will eventually wear out. Bali considers these things to be normal wear and tear and are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other written or oral warranties or obligations and liabilities. No person is authorized to extend or alter this warranty.