Sand Fabric S-Shaped
Offers the look of rich, real fabric with added durability and easy cleaning..
All patterns are made from unique, durable, polyester fabrics which repel dirt, resist stains and clean easily. Superior insulation and sound absorption. Sound absorption helps reduce outside noise as well as interior reflecting noise. Superior insulation helps, reduce heating and air conditioning bills. All cords and end caps are color coordinated for a uniform look. We use the top of the line hardware systems.
Dramatically reduces light. Images, shapes and people are not distinguishable. Provides privacy against a high degree of light and shape screening.
# of Cells
Winter R-Values: R-Value measures resistance to heat loss. The higher the R-Value, the more insulation the product provides. In winter, higher insulation means less heat loss and a warmer room.
Summer Solar Heat: Summer Solar Heat Gain Coefficient measures the products ability to reduce heat gain from the sun. The lower the number, the less solar energy it transmits. In summer, less heat transmitted means a cooler room.
1. Dusting with a feather, or synthetic, non-abrasive, material duster is recommended for all cellular shade surfaces which are lightly soiled.
2. Wiping with a soft, damp sponge or cloth, of non-abrasive material, with lukewarm water is recommended for all cellular shade surfaces which need spot cleaning.
3. Vacuuming with a soft bristle vacuum cleaner brush attachment is recommended for all cellular shade surfaces which are heavily soiled.
Significantly reduces light. Images, shapes and people cannot be seen clearly. Provides a mederate degree of light and shape screening.
The sheer facings gently filter sunlight and help block harmful rays to help protect your furnishings while preserving the outside view. Soft 2 1/2" vanes suspend between the facings can be adjusted to provide precise light control and privacy.
Standard Continuous Cord Loop
Our easy to operate continuous cord loop control option allows you to open, close and tilt the vanes as well as lift and lower the shadings for precise light control and privacy.
Tilt and Lift Motorization
For your effortless operating convenience, we offer a battery operated remote control tilt and lift motorization system. Simply point the remote control toward the infrared eye of the headrail and press the button to tilt, raise or lower the shadings. This option is ideal for hard to reach windows.
The durable contoured headrail and bottom rail are both color coordinated to blend in with the shadings. When raised completely, the shading disappears into the headrail, concealing the bottom rail and providing a clean look and unobstructed view. An optional back cover is available to conceal the open rear side of the headrail for a more pleasing exterior look.
Easy Care and Maintance:
Window shadings are 100% polyester and are treated to resist dust, dirt, and stains. An optional dust cover is also available to help shield the fabric and internal headrail components from dirt, dust and other contaminants. For regular cleaning dust with a feather like duster or you may use a hair dryer on the low or cool setting to clean the sheers. Our window shadings can also be ultrasonically cleaned by a professional..
Material Width: 96”
Please Note: Natural shades may have variations and visual inconsistencies in color, grain and texture. They may also crack or split, twist or bow, shrink or stretch, and change color over time due to aging, direct sunlight or other climatic conditions. These unique characteristics are inherent in natural materials and are not considered defects in material or workmanship. Exact color matches cannot be guaranteed.
Characteristic of Woven Wood Shades*:
· Assymmetry: Materials used in Natural Shades are grown and harvested naturally. Variations in shape, thickness, texture and grain are to be expected by Mother Nature. While providing personality to each shade, these variations created asymmetry in the weave that may alter the appearance of the finished shade. Specifically, you may notice:
o Uneven spacing or gaps: differences in bamboo or reed shapes and thickness can create uneven spacing or gaps in the weave
o Pattern changes or gaps: different thicknesses of grassy materials, tied knots, and splices can create visual disruptions in the weave pattern or gaps in the weave
o Length Differences: variations in bamboo thicknesses, bamboo joints, or reed sizes can create length differences from one side of the shade to the other
o Bowing or arching: different drying rates of bamboo fibers on one side and skin on the other side of the bamboo slat can create a bowing or arching effect in the finished shade.
All materials used are hand-selected to strict specifications to minimize variations. These variations are not considered flaws or defect, but rather normal characteristics to be expected from naturally grown materials.
· Color: Mellowing with age, bamboo, reeds, jute, grasses and other natural materials will change slightly in color over time. Depending on material composition, they may lighten or darken due to direct sunlight or other climatic conditions. Uncolored bamboo will experience the most color shift, changing from a green color at harvest to a yellow-brown color over three to six months. Color matches from shade to shade cannot be guaranteed as these are natural reactions to aging.
· Stretching: The natural elasticity of yarns combined with the weight of the woven material may cause shades to stretch upwards of 1” to 1 ½” after installation. This is particularly noticeable on inside mount shades or shades that extend from ceiling to floor. Ordering the shade shorter than needed will help compensate for stretching over time. Note that the addition of edge banding will not only add a personal touch, but also help control stretching.
· Edge Banding: Edge banding is recommended for this product, as it helps to control stretching as described above, as well as the unraveling of thread on the shade.
*As provided by Bali Blinds specification information
Cleaning: Occasional light vacuuming with a brush attachment should keep shades clean.
Tips: During the shipping process, the natural shade material may have shifted slightly due to its woven construction, causing slight shortening of the shade’s length or uneven edges.
· Height: If after installation, the shade is slightly shorter than ordered, grasp the bottom of the shade and gently pull to stretch the shade to the preferred height. Some materials will also stretch by themselves over time.
· Uneven Edges: Lightly tap the shade’s edge with a flat edge (ex. A ruler) until even.
Bali’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
What is Covered: Bali woven wood blinds are warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the product provided that the product was properly installed in a residential dwelling, the product was made or assembled exclusively from Bali materials and components, and Bali’s recommendations were followed with regard to limitations and specifications.
Who is Covered: This warranty extends only to you as the original purchaser.
Obligations to the Consumer: The obligations of Bali are limited to the repair or replacement of parts or product found to be defective. Bali is not responsible for shipping costs or labor costs for measuring and taking the shade down or reinstalling the product. If repairs are made under this warranty, the repairs will be made with like or similar parts.
What the Warranty Does Not Cover: This warranty does not cover conditions or damages caused by accidents, alterations, misuse, or failure to follow instructions for measurement, installation, cleaning, or maintenance. In addition, normal wear and tear are not covered by the warranty. All fabrics can lose original intensity after long exposure to the sun. When left for extended periods in direct sunlight, plastics tend to yellow or crack. All cords will eventually wear out. Bali considers these to be normal wear and tear and are not covered under this warranty.
This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other written or verbal warranties or obligations and liabilities. No person is authorized to extend or alter the warranty.