All patterns are made from unique, durable, polyester fabrics which repel dirt, resist stains and clean easily. Superior insulation and sound absorption. Sound absorption helps reduce outside noise as well as interior reflecting noise. Superior insulation helps, reduce heating and air conditioning bills. All cords and end caps are color coordinated for a uniform look. We use the top of the line hardware systems.
Dramatically reduces light. Images, shapes and people are not distinguishable. Provides privacy against a high degree of light and shape screening.
# of Cells
3/4" Linen Look
Winter R-Values: R-Value measures resistance to heat loss. The higher the R-Value, the more insulation the product provides. In winter, higher insulation means less heat loss and a warmer room.
Summer Solar Heat: Summer Solar Heat Gain Coefficient measures the products ability to reduce heat gain from the sun. The lower the number, the less solar energy it transmits. In summer, less heat transmitted means a cooler room.
1. Dusting with a feather, or synthetic, non-abrasive, material duster is recommended for all cellular shade surfaces which are lightly soiled.
2. Wiping with a soft, damp sponge or cloth, of non-abrasive material, with lukewarm water is recommended for all cellular shade surfaces which need spot cleaning.
3. Vacuuming with a soft bristle vacuum cleaner brush attachment is recommended for all cellular shade surfaces which are heavily soiled.
Opacity Level*: Blackout – Fabric blocks all outside light (when lowered) for total privacy. It also prevents shadows and silhouettes.
Fabric Composition: 3 ply vinyl.1 ply fiberglass
White to Streetside Appearance: Yes
*For inside mount, there will be a light gap and a secondary treatment (curtains or drapery) is recommended for total privacy; otherwise, an outside mount with overlap is recommended
BaliRoller Shades are Ideal For:
· Offering a solution for light control (sheer to blackout fabrics)
· Blocking damaging UV Rays
Cleaning and Care Information:
· Roller Shade Fabrics: virtually maintenance free. If the shade is dusty, simply vacuum over it using an upholstery attachment. A feather duster can also be used to gently remove dust. Shades may also be gently wiped with a clean damp cloth. Allow the shade to dry completely before raising. Do not completely immerse.
· Solar Shade Fabrics: Virtually maintenance free. Only periodic vacuuming and an occasional cleaning using a mild detergent, soft brushing and thorough rinsing is required. Allow the shade to dry completely before raising. Do not completely immerse.
Fabric Disclaimers: To ensure color consistency and avoid dye lot variation, please order all shades for the same room at the same time. Due to the nature of the weaving process, some imperfection in the weave is normal.
Pattern Alignment: Due to the random design of some solar and roller fabric weaves, exact alignment of the pattern across shades or fabric-wrapped cornices used on multiple windows is not possible, nor is centering of patterns across the width of single shades or height of fabric-wrapped cornices.
Bali’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
What is Covered: Bali roller and solar shades are warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the product provided that:
· The product was properly installed in a residential dwelling
· The product was made or assembled exclusively from Bali Window Fashions’ materials and components
· Bali’s recommendations were followed with regard to limitations and specifications
Who Is Covered: This warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the roller and solar shades.
Obligations to the Consumer: The obligations of Bali Window Fashions are limited to the repair or replacement of parts or product found to be defective. Bali is not responsible for shipping costs or labor costs for measuring and taking the shade down or reinstalling the product. If repairs are made under this warranty, the repairs will be made with like or similar parts.
Motorization: Components and accessories have a 5 year limited warranty, excluding the battery wand.
What the Warranty does not Cover: This warranty does not cover conditions or damages caused by accidents, inclement weather, alterations, misuse, or failure to follow instruction for measurement, installation, cleaning or maintenance. In addition, normal wear and tear are not covered by the warranty. All fabrics can lose original intensity after long exposure to the sun. When left for extended periods in direct sunlight, plastics tend to yellow or crack. All cords will eventually wear out. Bali considers these things normal wear and tear and are not covered by this warranty.
*This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other written or oral warranties or obligations and liabilities. No person is authorized to extend or alter this warranty. Bali Window Fashions shall have no liability whatsoever for incidental or consequential damages.
Warranty claims must be accompanied by the original sales receipt as well as details regarding the nature of the problem, location of the shade, etc.